Motorola Moto X Play

Motorola Moto X Play

• TUESONER

AnonD-501659, 16 Feb 2016Sir where is the quick charger or turbocharger available?Mine came with turbo Charger (In Mexico)

Shhzd amar, 16 Feb 2016Note 4 is a good choice... It was not that successful but I have... morefrom note series point of view sales(4.5 million in 1st month) were not staggering but i don't care coz i didn't have to pay that price of 58000 rupees(that was bad pricing). but for 29000 rupees it is awesome. this is my 1st time with any camera with OIS and it is awesome. i thought about going for note 5 but no micro sd, glass back and huge price of almost 50000 stopped me. snapdragon 805 is delivering for me and there are no throttling issues either. but the size of the phone is making me a little bit uncomfortable.

AnonD-492547, 13 Feb 2016no phone charges 0-100% in 15 mins. It goes from 0 to 70% range ... moreSir where is the quick charger or turbocharger available?

• Subham

Rameez, 14 Feb 2016i want to buy moto x play can u tell me what is the app memory ... moreI'm using X PLAY Since 2nd Feb :( unlucky FASTCHARGER edition camed later. Anyhow No major problem till now . Battery life is excellent . Heating problem is there but it is minor CAMERA is good no hanging problem good sound overall good item

Tucking Fypo, 15 Feb 2016brother got a note 4 this time...looks good as of now, lets see ... moreNote 4 is a good choice... It was not that successful but I have used the note series and they are brilliant phones... You will surely enjoy using it, post your experience... Yesterday I just had an hands on with the note 5, and I was dumbstruck by the camera performance... Especially the front camera, it was damn clear, it didnt even struggle up in low lighting conditions... One of the best cameras I've ever seen on a smartphone..

AnonD-492547, 13 Feb 2016have you seen lenovo UI?? if you look up 'UGLY' in dictionary it... moreLol :D :D

• Patrick

AnonD-501407, 16 Feb 2016any one tell me please is moto x play two speakers is working or... moreOnly one is for media playback. It is very good quality though.

rob, 15 Feb 2016huaweihuawei??

any one tell me please is moto x play two speakers is working or only one

• sachu

a mobile for gaming and no gyroscope???!!!

I have the phone for two weeks now, I absolutely love it, is very fast, has a great screen, is not too big (as I thought it might be) feels well in the hand and battery life is excellent, I am a heavy user and I can easily go for one day without charging it and with lighter use I can go for two days.

Shhzd amar, 10 Feb 2016Also inform me when you get a refund, I wanna know how many days... morebrother got a note 4 this time...looks good as of now, lets see how it goes.

• rob

AnonD-492547, 15 Feb 2016don't want any heating issue and lags ?? go for nokia 1100. you... morehuawei

• Pranav

I used moto x play but there are some problem in camera .when pick capture its not capture in hd format.photo clearity is not too good...we feel like cheap camera quality ...what can i do???

Kuttu, 15 Feb 2016Guyz does it supports heavy gaming ang a lag-free performance..It cannot be said as lag free, there are lags but but not major lags... Its quite usable and does the job nicely..!

Anonymous, 15 Feb 2016Moto x play is having a display problem and company/customer ser... moreWhat type of display problem?

vinish, 15 Feb 2016What does that means (dedicated slot) in micro sd option It means that the sim card slot is not a hybrid slot and has space for 2 sims and a microSD card separately

swathi, 14 Feb 2016my budget is 20k.there should not b any heating issue and mobile... moredon't want any heating issue and lags ?? go for nokia 1100.
you play games, talk over the phone too much, it'll heat simple as that.
even flagships lag and heating issue is common and has a really simple solution you just have to chuck the device in the freezer for a few minutes.

Lag problem can be solved by custom roms.

• Vizzy

AnonD-499745, 12 Feb 2016Should I buy moto x play or lenovo vibe x3? Any suggestion Go for vibe x3. It has a better chipset,i.e s808

• Kuttu

Guyz does it supports heavy gaming ang a lag-free performance..