Motorola Moto X Style

Motorola Moto X Style

arman, 07 Jul 2022your phone needs hard reset dont say that you sir can ever ... moreThe problems with it go much further than a hard reset, it's a hardware problem (the phone can't even recognize the baseband chip)

• a
    • arman
    • a0Z
    • 07 Jul 2022

TheWildShadow55, 09 Jan 2022I got one of these for free recently but unfortunately some... moreyour phone needs hard reset dont say that you sir can ever find phone like this this phone knows loyalty

• Rauzy
      • Nue
      • 12 Apr 2022

My mom gave me as a gift, unfortunately the lower part of the screen does not operate so bad 😞
      And the phone looks clean
      Wish I could change the touch

• k@L
        • 18 Jan 2022

GarBear, 31 Dec 2019I have a Moto X Pure Edition, that I bought and customized ... moreTwo years too late, but I was wondering if you purchased a new phone and what it was? Just a note, perhaps you already discovered this, but the Motorola X Pure that I purchased in 2016 was unlocked and came with dual Sim card capability. I could go either GSM or CDMA or insert SIM cards for both.

I got one of these for free recently but unfortunately something is seriously wrong with the software, not even the Motorola rescue and smart assistant tool could save it

• m
            • motoNIK
            • nxU
            • 04 Jan 2022

Bought it the 1st week it came out. Still using it today 2022.
            Love it.

• k@L
              • 14 Nov 2021

GarBear, 31 Dec 2019I have a Moto X Pure Edition, that I bought and customized ... moreI purchased my Moto X Pure in the summer of 2016. It was an unlocked version (perhaps newly released at the time) into which I could insert either GSM or CDMA SIM cards - maybe both at the same time which I've never done (I'll have to check my specs).

By now, you might have purchased a new cell phone. In case you haven't - I just checked out a list of Cell phones that AT&T has tested and will be able to work after the eliminate support for 3G in Feb. 2022 and the Moto X Pure is not on the list. Don't know if they have
              tested it or not.

I'm surprised that the Motorola One 5G ace has a lower screen resolution (2400 x 1080) than the Moto X Pure (2560 x 1440).

• Y
                • Yason Shrestha
                • 73Z
                • 01 Mar 2021

Minu, 27 Dec 2020Does anybody have an idea about what those did in the botto... moreUse adb Command to reduce screen resolution and change ppi to 303, the text goes but big, as well as the navigation bar, it will be slight big so that you can touch it, my navigation bar doesn't worked either but after changing the ppi, it works. Battery! I used J7 battery, it's original battery is stupid

• d
                  • dani
                  • st8
                  • 04 Feb 2021

I used moto x style from 2017 til 2020.battery became weak after only 2 years of use .in the third year upper section of screen does not register touches.probably digitizer fault.overall no more motrola for me

• nmD
                    • 06 Jan 2021

IronMaiden, 17 Aug 2020I just bought my second device. The first lasted 4 years be... moreSame problem have and me

• M
                      • Minu
                      • tew
                      • 27 Dec 2020

Does anybody have an idea about what those did in the bottom bezel are?

• D0h
                        • 17 Nov 2020

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2020I'm getting this phone for around 60$, 3/32 model. Goo... moredont buy no spare parts avilble

• ehn
                          • 11 Nov 2020

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2020I'm getting this phone for around 60$, 3/32 model. Goo... moreNo, battery will be weak at this point and you can get a Moto G7 optimo maxx for $40 more.

• M
                            • MotoXer
                            • kZV
                            • 10 Nov 2020

The MotoX Pure is a nice phone; both of mine are still in use, but need new batteries. The biggest problem with the phone was Motorola/Lenovo. They provided 1 year of upgrades, but the 7.0 upgrade literally took them forever to deploy. It was literally already 1 year old before they actually deployed it to the MotoXs, and they provided a grand total of one security update, 1 Oct 2017. Motorola/Lenovo have some really great phones out there, but their almost total lack of product support is the biggest factor in why I will never purchase another. Motorola/Lenovo's reputation for being the absolute worst software updater is well documented, and well deserved. Unfortunately, until Google decides to take all the Android phone makers to task, it's an industry wide issue that will never change.

• A
                              • sUv
                              • 11 Oct 2020

I'm getting this phone for around 60$, 3/32 model. Good buy in 2020?

• T
                                • Tonic
                                • 2Wk
                                • 18 Sep 2020

PhoneWiz, 23 Aug 2020Mine is doing great! Just replaced the battery with one fro... moreI thought about it too but those strips on the screen are really annoying, would definitely replace the battery if both of my X style's screen are working normally. Do you encounter any screen problem?

Btw, how do you glue back the plastic back after you replaced the battery? I think those original black sticky tape/glue cannot be reused once you peeled off the back.

• c
                                  • curious
                                  • Y7a
                                  • 31 Aug 2020

IronMaiden, 17 Aug 2020I just bought my second device. The first lasted 4 years be... morewhere did you find a new one to buy?

• P
                                    • PhoneWiz
                                    • kwZ
                                    • 23 Aug 2020

Tonic, 26 Jul 2020I am surprised this comment section is still active in 2020... moreMine is doing great! Just replaced the battery with one from eBay, only cost me $17.71 and the screwdriver kit from Home Depot $11. Video on YouTube from Jerry shows it all.

I just bought my second device. The first lasted 4 years before the charge port finally died. Other than a heating problem related to the Snapdragon 808 chipset, I love this phone. I unlock, root & highly-customize my phones for high efficiency & performance. The Money to X Pure is perfect for my tweaker nature!

• T
                                        • Tonic
                                        • 2Wk
                                        • 26 Jul 2020

I am surprised this comment section is still active in 2020! How's everyones x style doing?

Wanna push my luck here and see if anyone here will know how to save my 2 moto x style.

1st X style. I am still using it now, but 2/3 of the screen has vertical whiteish/ grey vertical and markings of the previous page, like if I switch from whatsapp to youtube, I can see marks of the whatsapp page showing on the youtube page, for like 1-2 seconds. But all these weird stuff will disappear if I keep using the phone for like 10 minutes and it gets hotter and boom, the screen acts normal again, no lines no marking, no problem at all.

2nd X style. Cant use it anymore because battery drains so fast and it will shut down itself. Also, the bottom 3 navigation buttons will only work for the first roughly 5 minutes everytime I restart the phone, and after that they dont response to to any touches, like it is frozen (only those 3 buttons). Tried hard reset and it doesnt work.

Anyone know how to fix it? thank you in advance!