Motorola Moto X Style

Motorola Moto X Style

GarBear, 31 Dec 2019I have a Moto X Pure Edition, that I bought and customized from ... moresd808 it self the problem, LG g4 gone long time ago, leaving X style with battery problem (it's time anyway, my ip XS already need to change), try not use fast charge. The stereo front speakers is the best. Try G8 plus or Xperia XZ2 with Motorola rokr speakers DNA.

GarBear, 31 Dec 2019I have a Moto X Pure Edition, that I bought and customized from ... moreYou can still have the GSM one at Amazon or eBay, you can also check their awesome Motorola One Zoom which is on sale now where you can get a free Moto G6 or the play version.

• GarBear

I have a Moto X Pure Edition, that I bought and customized from Motorola. It is in my opinion, still one of the best smartphones ever made. The only problem I ever had was with the battery...why they didn't give it the same battery as the Moto X Play, I'll never know. I replaced the battery myself ( big mistake) I messed up the edges of the screen pressing it back together (I now have yellow bars on either side of the screen)...but it doesn't completely affect the screen, I can still watch TV shows on it and it looks great. I have to buy a new phone soon (I have to turn it off and back on sometimes to get rid of glitches). I would buy this phone again in a heartbeat...but they are hard to find in gsm. You can get cdma versions with ease...but I am a loyal AT&T customer. So... I have decided to either buy a Sony XZ2 Premium or a ONEPLUS 7 Pro 5g. 2 excellent phones (again, in my opinion)... I will NEVER own an iPhone and I've had Samsung's in the past... NO THANKS!

Anup, 14 Apr 2019After use of towers motherboard damage automatically, moto servi... moreYour opinion is very correct.

• doseofdave

Just bought Galaxy S10 plus to replace my Moto X Pure failing battery issues...didn't compare until later because of a Prime Day sale an claimed S10's brightness at up to 1025 nits and 753 at 75% APL... Pure's display is noticeably brighter/whiter even compared to S10 on Vivid... seriously considering returning the S10 plus... I love the brightness on the Moto X. For the money I hoped for a better display visually on the S10... To my eyes the Moto X has the better looking display... both set on maximum brightness and not adaptive...

Sanjoy, 09 Sep 2018Worst phone ever I used. Battery life very small. 100% comes dow... moreread before buy, X style have higher density display thats why drain a lot battery, but after use x style, you hate iphone display

amorphis, 03 Apr 2019You may have bought it not long ago, but the battery is probably... moreYap, just do it and enjoy

What people don't realize, is that f you were to get a new phone (made in 2019) with similar features as what this MotoX Pure has, you would easily have to spend over $800, i.e. Iphone XR or Galaxy 10. My favorite features are the front stereo speakers and the 21 MP camera.

• ice4martini

No update. Battery short lyfe. Motorola shit !

• Anup

After use of towers motherboard damage automatically, moto service is also not good. when I went to service center for repairs they cost me 350 nonrefundable and unable to repair. mobile is very complex H / w inside non removable battery. Device battery and temperature keep on increasing while using. I totally unhappy and disappointed for this product. West of 30k bugs please dont buy.

• amorphis

Lyrics, 22 Mar 2019My Moto x style battery dies early dnt know why jux bought it in... moreYou may have bought it not long ago, but the battery is probably in it since it was manufactured 4 years ago, so you should probably swap it. A new battery will also probably not have a 100% health (I got a new one in October 2018, which had like 87% battery health), since they are also no longer produced.

• ric

Still using it after 3 years, no sign of battery degradation, and last all day long (currently charging it every night). Still also cant find any other device with such a splendid and powerfull sound as this 2 front speakers on the market. Ye, 32gb with 3ram but still enought for me nowdays with a 64gb sdcard and 24mpx cam with consistent quality produce great daylight photos. Brands are nowadays placing phones on the market with worst specs... What a purchase this is. Thumbs up MOTO.

You have to take in mind that the higher the screen's resolution the higher the battery drain's
1080x1920 isnt the same as 720x1440
thus is also different from 1440x2560

• Lyrics

My Moto x style battery dies early dnt know why jux bought it in months any idea

Smedger, 13 Aug 2018Hi. My Moto X style wont fast charge anymore. it will slowly cha... moreTry different charge or change your battery, if you are samsung user you will have to change battery after a year. More than 2year only motorola, lenovo and sony can provide

• Omair Ghory

After using Motorola moto x pure for 2 years the only problem i have now is battery that die fast like an iphone but i will get it changed

• Umair

My Moto X Down Key Were Not Working , Can Any body guide me what to do ?

Sanjoy, 09 Sep 2018Worst phone ever I used. Battery life very small. 100% comes dow... moreif you use iphone, in 2h your phone is complete dead, iphone same year with Xpure took more time to fill 100% (unless 2018 iphone), signal strength not as good as Xpure (side by side, same carrier), plus you need to replace battery sooner than Xpure

• Jep

I've had Moto X Pure Edition since release. No problems and a superior phone. I've had none of the issues all these other people complain about. I will continue to purchase Motorola phones with great confidence.

• Hello Motto

Bought 2 in December 2015, a 32gb and 64gb. I have had to replace the battery on the 64gb which is quite a chore. It also developed a corrupt memory issue. It reboots numerous times per day with and apps crashing non-stop once it finally does boot. Sometimes it gets into a boot loop. After months of patiently trying to get it to work and diagnose it, it's getting pitched. Going Sony Compact. These damn phones are too big anyway. When we first got these phones they were pretty snappy. Of course, new Android updates slow them down and they're pretty sluggish now nearly 3 years later--both of them.