Motorola Moto X Style

• N
  • Nick 1
  • n1w
  • 28 Jun 2020

Bud, 18 Jun 2020It is quite challenging to replace and requires tools and a... moreYou can get the larger HSABAT FX30 3900mAh Battery for the moto x pure/style on aliexpress.

• B
    • Bud
    • kVx
    • 18 Jun 2020

Bonelle, 17 May 2020I am wondering how you replaced your battery.. Manufacturer... moreIt is quite challenging to replace and requires tools and a heat gun to complete. I ordered an original Motorola OEM battery and backing adhesive. Many sites say they sell OEM batteries but are not so be careful. Motorola now uses CPR as the authorized repair site.

AndriodGeek, 27 May 2019What people don't realize, is that f you were to get a new ... moreMy favorite features too!!

I am wondering how you replaced your battery.. Manufacturers say it is not removable.. Mine seems to be draining fairly fast and Iam honestly wondering if I could install a new battery. Please help me.. Just respond.. Thank you

• K
          • Kmash+
          • NRH
          • 11 May 2020

I bought my Moto X Pure edition on October 2016 and still working great in May 2020
          I replaced the battery around January 2019. No problems.

• 25 Jan 2020

GarBear, 31 Dec 2019I have a Moto X Pure Edition, that I bought and customized ... moresd808 it self the problem, LG g4 gone long time ago, leaving X style with battery problem (it's time anyway, my ip XS already need to change), try not use fast charge. The stereo front speakers is the best. Try G8 plus or Xperia XZ2 with Motorola rokr speakers DNA.

• 2Au
              • 11 Jan 2020

GarBear, 31 Dec 2019I have a Moto X Pure Edition, that I bought and customized ... moreYou can still have the GSM one at Amazon or eBay, you can also check their awesome Motorola One Zoom which is on sale now where you can get a free Moto G6 or the play version.

• G
                • GarBear
                • rRU
                • 31 Dec 2019

I have a Moto X Pure Edition, that I bought and customized from Motorola. It is in my opinion, still one of the best smartphones ever made. The only problem I ever had was with the battery...why they didn't give it the same battery as the Moto X Play, I'll never know. I replaced the battery myself ( big mistake) I messed up the edges of the screen pressing it back together (I now have yellow bars on either side of the screen)...but it doesn't completely affect the screen, I can still watch TV shows on it and it looks great. I have to buy a new phone soon (I have to turn it off and back on sometimes to get rid of glitches). I would buy this phone again in a heartbeat...but they are hard to find in gsm. You can get cdma versions with ease...but I am a loyal AT&T customer. So... I have decided to either buy a Sony XZ2 Premium or a ONEPLUS 7 Pro 5g. 2 excellent phones (again, in my opinion)... I will NEVER own an iPhone and I've had Samsung's in the past... NO THANKS!

• utZ
                  • 03 Sep 2019

Anup, 14 Apr 2019After use of towers motherboard damage automatically, moto ... moreYour opinion is very correct.

• d
                    • doseofdave
                    • 07N
                    • 19 Jul 2019

Just bought Galaxy S10 plus to replace my Moto X Pure failing battery issues...didn't compare until later because of a Prime Day sale an claimed S10's brightness at up to 1025 nits and 753 at 75% APL... Pure's display is noticeably brighter/whiter even compared to S10 on Vivid... seriously considering returning the S10 plus... I love the brightness on the Moto X. For the money I hoped for a better display visually on the S10... To my eyes the Moto X has the better looking display... both set on maximum brightness and not adaptive...

• 0p}
                      • 08 Jun 2019

Sanjoy, 09 Sep 2018Worst phone ever I used. Battery life very small. 100% come... moreread before buy, X style have higher density display thats why drain a lot battery, but after use x style, you hate iphone display

• 08 Jun 2019

amorphis, 03 Apr 2019You may have bought it not long ago, but the battery is pro... moreYap, just do it and enjoy

What people don't realize, is that f you were to get a new phone (made in 2019) with similar features as what this MotoX Pure has, you would easily have to spend over $800, i.e. Iphone XR or Galaxy 10. My favorite features are the front stereo speakers and the 21 MP camera.

• i
                            • ice4martini
                            • LaK
                            • 29 Apr 2019

No update. Battery short lyfe. Motorola shit !

• A
                              • Anup
                              • 7ki
                              • 14 Apr 2019

After use of towers motherboard damage automatically, moto service is also not good. when I went to service center for repairs they cost me 350 nonrefundable and unable to repair. mobile is very complex H / w inside non removable battery. Device battery and temperature keep on increasing while using. I totally unhappy and disappointed for this product. West of 30k bugs please dont buy.

• a
                                • amorphis
                                • S3%
                                • 03 Apr 2019

Lyrics, 22 Mar 2019My Moto x style battery dies early dnt know why jux bought ... moreYou may have bought it not long ago, but the battery is probably in it since it was manufactured 4 years ago, so you should probably swap it. A new battery will also probably not have a 100% health (I got a new one in October 2018, which had like 87% battery health), since they are also no longer produced.

• r
                                  • ric
                                  • M3V
                                  • 02 Apr 2019

Still using it after 3 years, no sign of battery degradation, and last all day long (currently charging it every night). Still also cant find any other device with such a splendid and powerfull sound as this 2 front speakers on the market. Ye, 32gb with 3ram but still enought for me nowdays with a 64gb sdcard and 24mpx cam with consistent quality produce great daylight photos. Brands are nowadays placing phones on the market with worst specs... What a purchase this is. Thumbs up MOTO.

• D
                                    • 04@
                                    • 24 Mar 2019

You have to take in mind that the higher the screen's resolution the higher the battery drain's
                                    1080x1920 isnt the same as 720x1440
                                    thus is also different from 1440x2560

• L
                                      • Lyrics
                                      • nTn
                                      • 22 Mar 2019

My Moto x style battery dies early dnt know why jux bought it in months any idea

• 01 Mar 2019

Smedger, 13 Aug 2018Hi. My Moto X style wont fast charge anymore. it will slowl... moreTry different charge or change your battery, if you are samsung user you will have to change battery after a year. More than 2year only motorola, lenovo and sony can provide