Motorola Moto X Style

Motorola Moto X Style

• C-Loc

AnonD-396985, 18 May 2015Posted on wrong phone comments, will edit/remove whenever this s... moreThe only problem I have is the battery charging port I have the Moto X 2nd Gen and the battery port charger on phone went loose in about a month so if they could fix this problem I know the phone will be great and iPhones will have a lot to compete with thank you see you loke I'm out ting tang bee Doo bee bye bye

I really hope that they add the Hi-fi speakers from the Nexus6 to this new MotoX. Then...Motorola will be seen as the great company they've always been.

i have no problem with the SD808. If it runs in the G4 fine, its fine with me.

Camera. If they can make the little 8mp cam look great on my MotoG with a software update, I cant wait to see what they do with 8 more mps added. i just hope they bring the exposure feature they added recently to the rear cam, to the front facing camera soon.

If they improve their QHD screen with brightness, I'm all in. I hope they buy into LGs Oled tech for thier screens.

• Sai

It is not 5.5inch screen and sd card no

AnonD-396985, 18 May 2015Fixing the Moto G's appalling memory handling by giving it 2GB, ... morePosted on wrong phone comments, will edit/remove whenever this silly system allows me to.

Fixing the Moto G's appalling memory handling by giving it 2GB, but will they bother fixing the issue with the 1GB Gs?

I don't think that it is a good idea to use the S808.

S805 ftw!

Anonymous, 14 May 2015Snapdragon 620 will pack the Next Generation Adreno (which belie... moreNext generation doesn't mean it will be the better one. For instance, Adreno 405 is newer than Adreno 320 but it's specs is so lower than 320.

Snapdragon 620 will pack the Next Generation Adreno (which believed Adreno 450) 4 cores cortex a72 and 4 cores cortex a53

With the camera setup, Android L and front facing speakers. I expect great things from this mobile.

Anonymous, 10 May 2015Both Moto x 2015 and nexus 5 2015 should use snapdragon 620. It'... moreSD 620 will be a promising chipset. Nevertheless, it's GPU is predicted to be lower than Adreno 430.

• Ernest

Full hd 1080 is more than enough, Qhd is only for drain the battery.
please don't use snapdragon 808.

Both Moto x 2015 and nexus 5 2015 should use snapdragon 620. It's even cheaper than 810 and have better performance without any heating problem.

The specifications are not confirmed. So do not judge the specs until release.

• Dark Dahlia

Everything is outstanding except CPU. SD 808 is so lower than SD 810 which should be used in this phone

• Force Majeure

AnonD-1846, 06 May 2015Snapdragon 810 isn't a 64 bit while the 808 is 64 bit and on top... moreYou are mistaken, all the 410, 610, 615, 808 and 810 are 64 bit capable.

• moamen

evleaks suggested that card slot will be provided along with snapdragon 808 64 bit

• xz

bad spec again!
c'mon moto

• abhi

AnonD-1846, 06 May 2015You clearly never you a Motorola phone before. Well bro its u who hast experienced much wud a Motorola phone yet...d say it cracks n u will strt cursing Moto...jus lyk my cracked Moto x 2nd

• abhi

Omg!! 4gb ram!! :-O that gives me an idea about the price...i will be happy wid d 2nd gen

• Cenas

AnonD-1846, 06 May 2015Snapdragon 810 isn't a 64 bit while the 808 is 64 bit and on top... moreAre you high? The 810 is 64bits!