Motorola Moto X Style

Motorola Moto X Style

guys i have requested for a replacement of my x style saying that it is overheating

but my true problems are the top speaker crackling and a defective screen

gauti01, 15 Oct 2016Just make a call to flipkart. And tell ur problem. I asked for r... morethey are not providing replacement ..only refund ..y

• gauti01

luckjy, 15 Oct 2016Flipkart only provide replacement, no refund. how you convinced ... moreJust make a call to flipkart. And tell ur problem. I asked for refund. They told me to give refund in 4 days. The same yellow "skin burn" spot i found in the replaced device.

Yogesh Rohera, 14 Oct 2016It's been a week I got Moto X Style 32GB all is working Fine Exc... moreYes....battery not so good

• luckjy

AnonD-429214, 14 Oct 2016Flipkart is only selling stocklot moto x style in the name of hu... moreFlipkart only provide replacement, no refund. how you convinced Flipkart to provide refund ?

• DINESH

is this support volte??

Flipkart is only selling stocklot moto x style in the name of huge discount, and to sell stocklot products as new product accounts for direct fraud as per international trade laws, because stocklot though unused cannot be considered or sold as new, so those who got defective devices ask for refund from flipkart, as you are not going to get new devices no matter how many times you return replace the device.
I am going to get my refund in 3 to 4 days wich i will use to buy a newly launched device rather then buying discounted old devices.

top speaker is crackling !!

AnonD-2042, 14 Oct 2016Yes you can. I got mine with the defective sim tray, got it repl... moreu saved my life !!!

do u guys have a yellowish tint to the display !!!

and is the device getting heated up when playing games and stuff

i played asphalt 8 ...for 5 to 8 mins ...i noticed the temp to raise to 45degree ..easily
but i am using 4g all day but it dosnt heat up!!

I owned S4' Note3, alpha, Moto X pure.

In all I really felt Moto X style is an true flagship device.

• AnonD-2042

AnonD-597273, 14 Oct 2016my phone has defective screen and speakers ,bought this phone 5 ... moreYes you can. I got mine with the defective sim tray, got it replaced, but have heating issue now which i got to noticed post return date was passed. Do check the phone they send you it is important else you'll end up running to service center which I've heard is pathetic.

• Yogesh Rohera

It's been a week I got Moto X Style 32GB all is working Fine Except Battery Battery is Draining within a Day. Hardly 12 Hours normal office usage phone like calls and internet . Is this happening with everyone or what ??

my phone has defective screen and speakers ,bought this phone 5 days ago in FlipKart

If i go for replacement of moto x style

what will happen if the replaced device has the same issue .....can i replace that device too !!! (dont want a refund ) ....

plzz help me with this problem

• Ravi

AnonD-597273, 13 Oct 2016i dont want my money back ...i need style ...MOTO X STYLE ;-)The moto x style on flipkart is not geniun.... I want moto x Stle replacement...not the money

This device is better than note series inclusing Note3 , Note 4 and all most competitive to Note 5.

Only component missing here is a finger print reader but still it is an excellent device.

• luckjy

AnonD-429214, 12 Oct 2016I am so much upset of the way Motorola assembles the display on ... moreyou are right. display is inconsistent, green, blue and yellow color is very dull on moto x style. I compared it face to face with lg g2, moto x play and moto turbo. but red and pink color is better on x style. mine box is small, march 2016 import date

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2016Flipkart has 10 days return policy. You can return this and got ... morei dont want my money back ...i need style ...MOTO X STYLE ;-)

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2016Already informed top speaker crackling sound due to bug issue. I... moreu really bought a smile in my face for a sec !!!!!

but when i got the device
there where 3 updates

1.android Marshmallow
2. (7.5)mb security update
3. (6.0) mb update

i updated everything !!! is there anyother update which i must get !!! because still the speaker is crackling !!

what the hell phone...i bought it on big billion day ..and its home and back button just hanged..what a poor moto.crab experience...

AnonD-597273, 13 Oct 2016guys .. Top speaker is crackling Top left corner of the d... moreAlready informed top speaker crackling sound due to bug issue. It has been rectified in the firmware update.