Motorola Moto X Style

Motorola Moto X Style

sagar, 03 Jan 2016Is moto x style is VoLTE phone???Yea it is after 6.0 update

guys anyone who bought moto x style from flipkart noticing blue/red blemishes or spots on the screen in dark backgrounds

Kel, 13 Feb 2016Hi guys, I'm getting ready to make a new phone purchase and I... moreHey, If you considering cost go for moto x style. Otherwise go for LG G4.

I bought this after returned my OPT. This is awesome mobile. You never regret it. Go for it.

bharat, 12 Feb 2016hi, i am selling my one plus 2 for moto x pure bcz bad optimazti... moreYes, you are correct. I bought OPT one week back. Pathetic experience. Battery draining like a hell. Heating too much and lagging. I returned this now I am buying style.

• Dissatisfied

bharat, 12 Feb 2016hi, i am selling my one plus 2 for moto x pure bcz bad optimazti... moreDon't bother with the moto x battery is disappointing I regret getting it I should've went for the nexus 6p

• Kel

Hi guys,

I'm getting ready to make a new phone purchase and I've given my final two roses to MXP and G4. People seem to love both so my question is about battery and camera. (1) Is the moto x pure battery that bad ? and realistically how much use in a day will kill the battery. (2) Is the G4 camera head and shoulders above the MXP? I'm legally blind and spend a lot of time in Manhattan using my phone to mavagate, magnify street signs menus and paperwork. The heralded G4 camera and removable battery have me leaning that way but the MXP is so friggin cool. Thanks in advance nerds...eight equals D

• bharat

hi, i am selling my one plus 2 for moto x pure bcz bad optimaztion of software & future i will never ever go for one plus products or recemmoned anyone but can i know hows is moto x pure is it worth changing.

• Abdul

Dart, 08 Feb 2016I just bought this and it's one of the best phones I've ever use... moreWat is d prob with prob?

AnonD-499816, 11 Feb 2016Oneplus Two vs LG Nexus 5X vs Motorola Moto X pure edition. All... moreMoto X 2015

Oneplus Two vs LG Nexus 5X vs Motorola Moto X pure edition.
All are a similar price range, but which is the best phone in your opinion?
Smooth and speedy browsing is what I'm mainly after.
Thanks.

SUBHASH, 08 Feb 2016how to make video call by moto x styleinstall Viber, WhatsApp or use builtin Hangouts

• Dart

I just bought this and it's one of the best phones I've ever used, I was thinking about getting the 6p over this but the build quality isn't that great and this is just perfect phone except the battery of course but still gets me through the day and more. Everything else is perfect.

hami, 07 Feb 2016the mist andance and most papuler company is apple my favirate c... moreAnd why do we care that you only buy Apple phones? And why do we care what android phone you'd buy? How does that add to this discussion about this Motorola phone. If you don't have one then you don't know anything about it.

• SUBHASH

how to make video call by moto x style

bharat, 31 Jan 2016hi guys, i am using opo2 which i am not overall satisfied bcz... moreyes

• todd

Vineet, 27 Jan 2016So there's 64GB model of Motorola Moto X Style too. Hmm..does a... moreJust buy a 32gb and buy a sd card which is cheaper.

• Rick

hami, 07 Feb 2016the mist andance and most papuler company is apple my favirate c... moreSorry buddy I am unable to understand your retarded gibberish, can you please write in English.

• hami

Rick, 02 Feb 2016Yeah I know that Motorola has a long history of making good qual... morethe mist andance and most papuler company is apple my favirate company is apple and i buy phones only apple when i buy andriod i will buy only huaweo phones because huawei feature have matched for iphone

Flowerking, 06 Feb 2016battery life is bad,how to activate doze mode in Motorola Moto X... more@Flowerking. It's switched on automatically on Android v.6.1