Motorola Moto X Style

Motorola Moto X Style

• elunium

I heard it will be around 25, 600 php here in the Philippines. same specs with lg g4 but slightly lower the price. I will go for moto x style.

• VASU-NIRMAL

This may be the right choice one for every body

• VASU-NIRMAL

It is the phone for what I am searching

WAT?? Not a dual-SIM?? What a piss-off... :)

• Andreas

Just got the phone delivered to me on sep 15. Upgrate for my old S3. I was concerned with the size but I really love the biger screen. Awesome phone pure Android without the fancy UIs. Battery last all day long no problem and if you overused it you do 15 min charge to go up to 80%. Build quality is amazing and feels amazing on hand. Customized it with the soft grip and holds really good. Also added the moto care accident protection because I do not plan to buy a case and make a big chunk.
Amazing phone and amazing price. Highly recommended if you are planning to get a new phone and don't wanna spend $650-850.

• AnonD-441929

Chris, 17 Sep 2015Does this have Quickcharge 3.0 technology as the as says it can ... moreQuick Charge 2.0 only. QC3.0 spec was just released, and phones with QC3.0 not expected until sometime 2016

• Huliraj.S

This phone is very Good.....................
But,.,..
Cost is very high ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yar

• Chris

Does this have Quickcharge 3.0 technology as the as says it can charge 10 hours use in 15 minutes?

• ali

hello moto, 16 Sep 2015ips display awesome phone for me ! price is good for me

This mobile slow motion video shoot in 720p or 1080p or 2160p pls let's tell me which format shootable in the segment

• sur

does moto style has screen mirroring (yes/no) coz i have screen mirroring LED tv.

AnonD-136052, 16 Sep 2015Hello everyone, May I know where moto x style is manufactured? I... moreIPS is TFT , you're thinking of TN panel.

Hat ever it is it will be good with good viewing angles, even mid range phones have those now days, I would worry , I'd be more conerned about neutral colour reproduction options and such.

• hello moto

Hi... And Is it worth to upgrade to this phone from HTC One M8? I'm using my phone basically for,

1.Listen to music via headphones.
2.For taking photos
3.Web browsing, Facebook, E-mail

That's pretty much all I do... What do you guys think....... Thank you.

Hello everyone, May I know where moto x style is manufactured? Is it USA or China. And does this phone has IPS or TFT on it's display? Thank you very much.

AnonD-441335, 15 Sep 2015its not dual sim fone. if you want dual sim fone then go for mo... morethey also have it in dual sim check moto brazil site

Ashish, 15 Sep 2015 it may be dual SIM comes in moto x style then it's awesome phone its not dual sim fone.
if you want dual sim fone then go for moto x play.

AnonD-78466, 12 Sep 2015Interesting Marketing campaign Motorola chose to go with! Make ... moreI'm just going to buy on Moto.com and p/u across the border... And use in Canada no problem.

This mobile have gyro sensor or not

• Ashish

it may be dual SIM comes in moto x style then it's awesome phone