Motorola Moto X Style

Motorola Moto X Style

• Thoribio

:o really fun

• me

Jay, 19 Aug 2015unfortunately NOHmm k.. Even galaxy edge plus does nt have ir blasters. No problem

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2015thanks so to answer calls you need to swipe ?Yep

• wayne

AnonD-413564, 18 Aug 2015Confirmed. Brazilian model of Moto X Style has dual sim. Go to o... morePls sent us the link of dual sim Brazil version

me, 19 Aug 2015It is the front facing speaker!!!thanks so to answer calls you need to swipe ?

Zim, 19 Aug 2015does anyone know the difference between the camera of moto x sty... moreThey're the same only I've heard the moto x play doesn't have phase detection autofocus. I could be wrong, other than that they're exactly the same.

• nayden

Zim, 19 Aug 2015does anyone know the difference between the camera of moto x sty... moreYou go and compare them, you have the option to do that right beneath the phone main specifications (gray bar).

• Jay

me, 18 Aug 2015Please tell me guys , does it have ir blasters for using it as a... moreunfortunately NO

• me

AnonD-414982, 19 Aug 2015Seriously? Is that a question? The moto x style destroys the note 3According to me all these phones are with in my budget!!! Thats why i asked this!!!

• Zim

does anyone know the difference between the camera of moto x style and moto x play..like phase detection auto focus , sensor size, video recording etc..
thanks

me, 19 Aug 2015Dude my options are galaxy note 3 or moto x style and moto x pla... moreSeriously? Is that a question? The moto x style destroys the note 3

• awi11

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2015This is what Note 5 should have been. Except the battery. The sa... moreI think nowadays sofware can help to maximize and and to make the power consumption very efficient. Take a look at samsung s6 and the lg g4, the samsung s6 has a far smaller battery, but the samsung has higher rated battery usage than the Lg g4. So actually is not how big the battery is but how good the software is. Chinese phones give big batteries but the but the battery rated only 50s odd hour.

• me

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2015Is that centre tab like samsung/apple to answer calls or as home... moreIt is the front facing speaker!!!

• Android Only

love this im addicted haha just kiddin

5.7 QHD,21MP,SNapdragon 808,3GB RAM,3000mah LOVE!

• awi11

AxelBlaZe, 19 Aug 2015i will give advise you to buy moto x style...... it gives best p... moreI totally agree with you buddy, its just that motorola never market their products in my region, they just started selling nexus 6 and only the 32gb.

Is that centre tab like samsung/apple to answer calls or as home button ?

• me

[deleted post]Dude think about the battery!!! It wont last long as play( i think)