Motorola Moto Z2 Force

Motorola Moto Z2 Force

Bring Force back

Osk, 19 Oct 2020Where at? I can't find it for less than 100.Amazon IN. I just bought one

• Osk

L.O.R.D, 19 Oct 2020This mod, the Turbo Power Pack, is just 12 Euros right now ... moreWhere at? I can't find it for less than 100.

YUKI93, 23 Jun 2020Just this phone and also any other Moto Z phones. I give yo... moreThis mod, the Turbo Power Pack, is just 12 Euros right now here, brand new

Mach, 12 Oct 2020What mod did you purchase? I have the original Moto Z Forc... moreIt was the Moto Turbo Power Pack, has lights on the back to indicate battery level and has about 3000 mAH capacity. I'm looking for a Z2 Force again as the current one is quite beat up from the thrashing around because of that screen, but can't find any where

• Mach

L.O.R.D, 28 Sep 2020I bought this mod recently for my two year old Z2 Force for... moreWhat mod did you purchase?
I have the original Moto Z Force, and it's still working fine except running out of storage space.....so looking at the Z2 now.

• Jim

A Z2 force with a tempered glass screen protector = the best of both worlds

YUKI93, 23 Jun 2020Just this phone and also any other Moto Z phones. I give yo... moreI bought this mod recently for my two year old Z2 Force for just $15 brand new. One of the best deals I ever bought. Now just need another Z2F as second phone, but can't find it anywhere

YUKI93, 27 Jun 2020That is what I managed to find on Amazon. There could be on... moreI will keep that in mind. Have a good day.

Saito, 26 Jun 2020Thank you very much but those things you shared are kinda s... moreThat is what I managed to find on Amazon. There could be one selling for cheaper prices at other e-commerce sites like eBay or Aliexpress.

YUKI93, 23 Jun 2020Just this phone and also any other Moto Z phones. I give yo... moreThank you very much but those things you shared are kinda spendy 👀👀

Saito, 23 Jun 2020Wow very cool. Does that apply to any phone or just this ph... moreJust this phone and also any other Moto Z phones. I give you two example of battery mods available just for flavour.

This is the TUMI Moto Mods that I found on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/TUMI-Wireless-Charging-Power-Pack/dp/B01LRZ8MDI

This is the TurboPower Pack Moto Mods, also found on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/MOTCB-89929N-Moto-TurboPower-Pack/dp/B072KBXLG7

YUKI93, 19 Jun 2020There is a number of battery mods that you can buy, includi... moreWow very cool. Does that apply to any phone or just this phone? And ummm do you have a link to the item you mentioned?

Saito, 17 Jun 2020I like the specs but why is the battery so small?? O.O Is t... moreThere is a number of battery mods that you can buy, including from third-party brands such as TUMI.

I like the specs but why is the battery so small?? O.O Is there a way to upgrade the battery to something bigger?

César C, 09 May 2020Good evening Please I need help from people who have the M... moreMine shows FCC ID as IHDT56WB4 . not sure why the other user's last character is a 1, maybe different case color, storage or carrier support.

César C, 09 May 2020Good evening Please I need help from people who have the M... morehttps://fccid.io/IHDT56WB1/User-Manual/User-Manual-3405579

• César C

Good evening
Please I need help from people who have the Moto Z2 Force XT1789-04. I need the FCC id code, I recently bought this Smartphone and the Import Office of my country asks me for this code. Thank you very much for your help

Moto z2 forcebattery capacity os too low for a 2k display.

• pembom

Ahmad, 02 Feb 2020Z2 force capable for wireless charging or not???Yes, there is a moto mod for that purpose.