Motorola Moto Z2 Force

Motorola Moto Z2 Force

• Alop

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2019In my opinion , Z2 Force is more better and powerful ... maybe t... moreHonestly, the battery will be better than x style as well, since it has a much more efficient processor, a smaller and more efficient OLED display.

fenasikerim, 08 Sep 2019is this phone better than y style. unfortunetely my moto x style... moreIn my opinion , Z2 Force is more better and powerful ... maybe the only one disadvantage is the battery as it's a little low but we have the Moto Mods . it's amazing :)

• fenasikerim

is this phone better than y style. unfortunetely my moto x style diad after 2.5 years, their batery was not usuable, i let changed this istem but after that i had more problemlos. one day it was not possible to gert any reaction after touch the screen. i tried to to restart the device but during booting the moto logo does not dissapear and i could not going to start menu. i destroyed and now i wait for this device. i ordered this one because this is the only moto which has approx. the same tachnical values. i do not understand why new motos are not better in regard of techinical values as moto x style.

Bobby, 29 Dec 2018I read that this phone had screen issues. Is that why it's price... moreConfirmed. i have had my phone since Aug 2017. My screen has been peeling from the upper left. It's been like this for approx 8 months.

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2018More than likely, it is either one of two things. It seems that ... moreWhere are you getting your info on this "4 year" warranty regarding the peeling screen issue?

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2019Did you face any issues? I've heard it has a screen peeling prob... moreMy screen has been peeling a bit in the upper left corner. I try not to tug at it!

Same here. Android Pie on Moto z2 force

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2019Did you face any issues? I've heard it has a screen peeling prob... moreyes my dear friend . it's amazing . already i am working as technical engineer in telecommunication company , Z2 Force still amazing , maybe the only concern is life battery , it's just not the perfect but average

• Pie

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2019Looks like Android Pie update is only on VerizonI just received update on global z2 force.

Looks like Android Pie update is only on Verizon

• Jad

Bluevirus, 30 Jul 2019Just received an OTA update to Android 9 with June Security Upda... moreWhich model do you have?

• Bluevirus

Just received an OTA update to Android 9 with June Security Update. The phone works super fast after the update. Yes it took a terrible long wait but I think it was worth it

• Anshu

This Phone Got Pie Why you don't have mentioned it here 🤔🤔

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2019Dears ... i have this phone for 2 years now .. i adore it . it's... moreDid you face any issues? I've heard it has a screen peeling problem.

And does its camera still work same as it did 2 years ago?

• Haseeb khan

I am going to buy moto z2 force for pubg game but this phone is not enough plz tell me what will i do???

Anyone know what cat is the lte and how much speed tor download

Dears ... i have this phone for 2 years now .. i adore it . it's amazing . it's Just MOTO ;)

• varinder

As per latest report Motorola z2 force will not get android pie update except Verizon models in USA and also listed on the USA Motorola website that z2 force will remain on android Oreo.

• Me

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2019This phone sucks, don't buy it. It is very slow, camera sucks an... moreBro it's not that bad. Ok it's not perfect but for the price of 250e. I have 4-7 sot depends if it's on wifi or 4g internet.

This phone sucks, don't buy it. It is very slow, camera sucks and is overrated, and the battery life sucks bad. Not worth the flagship pricetag.