Motorola Moto Z2 Force

Motorola Moto Z2 Force

Syedzada17, 17 Dec 2019Hello everyone Just bought this phone for 110 USD and i... morePlease was it fresh in box?

• Syedzada17

Hello everyone

Just bought this phone for 110 USD and it's better than a new budget phone...charges quickly and the battery backup is also good performance is awesome considering the price point the only thing missing is the headphone jack...other than that it's better than most phone these days...my phone is Verizon version and upgraded to Android 9. 9/10 condition..

• Z2 forceuser25

Anonymous, 17 Aug 2019My screen has been peeling a bit in the upper left corner. ... moreI had this same issue, but that is history... I just used a little achohol(over90%) recommended and elbow grease and alittle patience..hope this helps

reggiexp, 06 Nov 20192730mah and a 1440p screen? yeah that will have terrible ba... moreI am a fairly heavy user, and with the Moto Mod battery, I could power through 36-42 hours without needing a charger, and 2.5 days sometimes if I had to work a lot. Without it, it would last more than a full day with moderate use.

• reggiexp

2730mah and a 1440p screen? yeah that will have terrible battery life. even worse then the galaxy s8... who came up with this just stick to full hd screen and a 3000mah battery.. then it would have been a great phone / gaming phone

• Mysterion

How much screen on time you get on last update. On my phone battery is terrible from last update. Last update ist July

• Alop

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2019In my opinion , Z2 Force is more better and powerful ... ma... moreHonestly, the battery will be better than x style as well, since it has a much more efficient processor, a smaller and more efficient OLED display.

fenasikerim, 08 Sep 2019is this phone better than y style. unfortunetely my moto x ... moreIn my opinion , Z2 Force is more better and powerful ... maybe the only one disadvantage is the battery as it's a little low but we have the Moto Mods . it's amazing :)

• fenasikerim

is this phone better than y style. unfortunetely my moto x style diad after 2.5 years, their batery was not usuable, i let changed this istem but after that i had more problemlos. one day it was not possible to gert any reaction after touch the screen. i tried to to restart the device but during booting the moto logo does not dissapear and i could not going to start menu. i destroyed and now i wait for this device. i ordered this one because this is the only moto which has approx. the same tachnical values. i do not understand why new motos are not better in regard of techinical values as moto x style.

Bobby, 29 Dec 2018I read that this phone had screen issues. Is that why it's ... moreConfirmed. i have had my phone since Aug 2017. My screen has been peeling from the upper left. It's been like this for approx 8 months.

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2018More than likely, it is either one of two things. It seems ... moreWhere are you getting your info on this "4 year" warranty regarding the peeling screen issue?

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2019Did you face any issues? I've heard it has a screen peeling... moreMy screen has been peeling a bit in the upper left corner. I try not to tug at it!

Same here. Android Pie on Moto z2 force

Anonymous, 29 Jul 2019Did you face any issues? I've heard it has a screen peeling... moreyes my dear friend . it's amazing . already i am working as technical engineer in telecommunication company , Z2 Force still amazing , maybe the only concern is life battery , it's just not the perfect but average

• Pie

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2019Looks like Android Pie update is only on VerizonI just received update on global z2 force.

Looks like Android Pie update is only on Verizon

• Jad

Bluevirus, 30 Jul 2019Just received an OTA update to Android 9 with June Security... moreWhich model do you have?

• Bluevirus

Just received an OTA update to Android 9 with June Security Update. The phone works super fast after the update. Yes it took a terrible long wait but I think it was worth it

• Anshu

This Phone Got Pie Why you don't have mentioned it here 🤔🤔

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2019Dears ... i have this phone for 2 years now .. i adore it .... moreDid you face any issues? I've heard it has a screen peeling problem.

And does its camera still work same as it did 2 years ago?