Motorola Moto Z3

Motorola Moto Z3

• Nikola

Puhe Elin, 06 Aug 2018Only 3000mAh battery... I would never buy this.Samsung S9 have 3000mah only so .......

• Nikola

Marco M, 07 Aug 2018Why would the X5 suddenly have SD 8-series when X4 had SD63... moreX5 must go with SD710 , dualcam 1.7 with OIS.
Battery 4000mah , ip68 , 6/64-128 ram-rom , kevlar back.

• Marco M

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2018No more mod phone. . Moto X5 will be the next flagship... moreWhy would the X5 suddenly have SD 8-series when X4 had SD630, and not even SD650/652? The once upon a time X-series that came in both Force and Play editions as well was replaced by Z-series and this Z3 is part of that series.

I hope X5 will get SD660, but it will probably get SD636, if it even comes because it's essentially the Z3 Play with no MotoMod support and Motorola One (Power) without a notch.

A lineup consisting of
Z3 with SD835, I can see some would ask for 845, but kind of pointless truthfully.
X5 with SD660
G6 Plus with SD 636 would be a very good offering, unfortunately it's 630. Not bad, but a bit shame.
Etc would be a great lineup actually.

One Power is a pointless device, at least how it is rumored.

Finally a perfect phone with a really good price , i think everything is just right not less not more , I'll definitely upgrade my z play to z3 but i hope international version comes fast before it's too late

Puhe Elin, 06 Aug 2018Only 3000mAh battery... I would never buy this.Turbo Power mod... no reason to buy this phone if you don't care about using the mods.

This is not even shock resistant? :O

Only 3000mAh battery... I would never buy this.

Mr. Electronics, 03 Aug 2018This is such a flop, Lenovo officially killed the flagship ... moreNo more mod phone.

Moto X5 will be the next flagship with snapdragon 845

• ABQNM

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2018We expect more from the Motorola, I think z2 force is much ... moreIt's certainly more expensive than the Z2 Force.

The thickness of this phone with the 5G Moto Mod reminds me of the UMTS phones from 2003 like the Sony Ericsson Z1010 and NEC e606.

No reason to upgrade even from the original moto z.

• mot427

So I think I figured it out.

- Moto released a "1 year" mid range phone so that in 2019 when 5G is a thing people will be willing to buy a real flagship Z series in Fall 2019. If you think about it...all the flagships coming out this fall are gonna be $800-1000+ and will be "obsolete" come next year. But because of the 2 year contracts, people won't be willing to upgrade to a 5G phone until 2020.

-Also Motorola still has IFA (basically a German version of Mobile World Congress) at the end of August, 1st of September. So we still have a chance to see a new Flagship (Moto One/Power?)

• CALLCENTERMANIAC

$480 for a sd 835?!, eww no

Hello Moto look i know you're still struggling but don't give up Motorola your Moto Z series is still good but you know what i think you should team up with Nokia make a Hybrid Phone Called Motorola Nokia G6.1 and G6.1 Plus just like Sony Ericsson and you will have happier and simplier life just do it for me i'm believe in you

What's wrong with this legendary brand? When everyone is playing numbers game, they are still stuck at 4GB RAM. And even Vivo is planning for 10GB RAM phone. I know 10 GB RAM is a useless gimmick but atleast 6GB RAM is expected from this flagship.

We expect more from the Motorola, I think z2 force is much better than the z3. Sd 835 in 2018 :(

This is such a flop, Lenovo officially killed the flagship line. This phone was literally made to just continue to support the motomod ecosystem which isn't going so well either

This phone can also function as a step ladder when you need to reach higher, because of the size of the camera bump.

if it has 3.5 jack..then will fullfil everyone needs