Motorola Moto Z Force

Motorola Moto Z Force

• motouser

This phone is a pile of crap. Specifically the USB port wears out and the phone will not charge. Asurion will not honor the warranty. After speaking with 3 people up the management food chain, it became obvious they had no intention of replacing the phone, so I burned the bridge down. Never again will I pay those crooks a dime.

They read from a script that traps you into basically agreeing the connector is damaged, then when you correct them and say it is a design defect you've already lost the battle. So I used a few choice colorful metaphors and hung up.

We've had 3 of these phones with early failure of the USB connector. I've bought Motorola phones for many years, but never again. Lenovo has ruined the brand.

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019Ive had the zforce for almost 2 years. It is by far the best ph... moreI love mint too, but have had major battery issues in the last three months. Your thoughts?

• pewa

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019Ive had the zforce for almost 2 years. It is by far the best ph... moreI need a motorola Z screen and LCD

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019Ive had the zforce for almost 2 years. It is by far the best ph... moreHave both, Motorola better quality and more advance, can't wait next razr Android since I am not confident with Galaxy fold and mate X

Ive had the zforce for almost 2 years. It is by far the best phone Ive owned. Indestructible, very functional, and motorola has been super helpful whenever Ive had issues. The battery has been just fine. My daughter is on her third i phone to my one Zforce. Thanks motorola for making a product built to last.

• imran wattoo

hi frnds!
wich is the best in camra department moto z force or sony x prormnce

• Takashi

siddler, 09 Jun 2019should i buy this in 2019??? what are oreo problems? can any one... moreOreo is good m a heavy user at least charge twice a day I can say almost 11hrs usage then charge again

• Takashi

Elikem, 08 Jul 2019I have a problem with my screen. It goes off '' Black '' for som... moreIt's a software glitch..i got same issue until I updated the software

• Mwagih

horrible battery life
random shut downs
after reboot falls from 70 to 30%
with no apparent solution

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2019On my second one, only because of insurance. Battery life dwindl... moreHi, I used to have a problem like this. Then I found that after I kept my phone in my pocket, it would pick up pocket fuzz which would get packed in the charging port, which prevented the plug from being inserted all the way. After taking a toothpick and digging out the crud, it worked just fine.

I have a problem with my screen. It goes off '' Black '' for some time and later comes back on, whiles the phone is working, the touch is working perfectly without a fault. I only have a problem with the screen going black and coming back on again. And when I try to use the camera it flitches and goes white and later takes me to the camera as if nothing happened. Could this be a flex cable problem or something else? I would appreciate some help, thank you

• Siddler

Arham, 01 Jan 2019This is Better ? Can i buy??? Yes Or No? Plz.tell meNo

On my second one, only because of insurance. Battery life dwindled in a short time, had it replaced, worked great untill getting dropped. The charging port is the joke here. After a short time don't expect the charging cable to stay in the port. At night I'd plug it in and have to lay it on a table totally undisturbed to charge.

I've had this phone for about a year and a half and I'd say the most disappointing thing about it is the battery life. For the first 6 months I'd say, the battery life was amazing and definitely lived up to what Motorola said it'd do. But then it just got progressively worse. Just a couple days ago, I was at work and my phone was at 40%. I did NOTHING with it, and I barely got any notifications at all. After like an hour and a half, I check my phone and it's at 7%. I've also been having issues where I just need to constantly restart my phone because of weird bugs happening (one day I had to restart it 5 times lol). But, it still does have its perks. There is no need for a case for this phone. I don't drop my phone often, but I have dropped it on concrete and the kitchen floor a couple of times and it was 100% fine, no cracks whatsoever.
I'd say it overall does its job all right, but I just talk about it so negatively because the battery life was the ONLY reason I chose to buy this phone instead of a different phone, and now the battery is shit. I'd say at the very least, it's long-lasting, despite the weird issues I've been having.

• Siddler

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2019Does this phone heat up easily? Anyone tried playing PUBG on it? Do yourself a favour dont buy this piece of shit...motorola is trash now after lenovo takeover......battery timing is shit heatup all time worst camera 21mega pixel...overall trash

Does this phone heat up easily?
Anyone tried playing PUBG on it?

• siddler

should i buy this in 2019??? what are oreo problems? can any one using this opinion?

• mikador

I'm still using this phone, I like it, it is deserve respect, because of speed and performance,it has some cons like a camera, but it doesn't matter, because the price for it is cheap

• Honest Review

Arham, 01 Jan 2019This is Better ? Can i buy??? Yes Or No? Plz.tell meI don't know why all these negative comments. I am in Ghana West Africa and bought a used version of this phone in September 2018 till date and it's not giving me problems. Dropped it heavily severally but it's still kicking. On two occasions of those heavy drops the battery disconnected due to the heavy impact. But I just opened it myself which isn't hard to do and connected the battery back and working perfectly. It's still worth buying even in 2019 you like it.

What's about speed of this phone?