Motorola Moto Z Force

Motorola Moto Z Force

• Siddler

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2019Does this phone heat up easily? Anyone tried playing PUBG on it? Do yourself a favour dont buy this piece of shit...motorola is trash now after lenovo takeover......battery timing is shit heatup all time worst camera 21mega pixel...overall trash

Does this phone heat up easily?
Anyone tried playing PUBG on it?

• siddler

should i buy this in 2019??? what are oreo problems? can any one using this opinion?

• mikador

I'm still using this phone, I like it, it is deserve respect, because of speed and performance,it has some cons like a camera, but it doesn't matter, because the price for it is cheap

• Honest Review

Arham, 01 Jan 2019This is Better ? Can i buy??? Yes Or No? Plz.tell meI don't know why all these negative comments. I am in Ghana West Africa and bought a used version of this phone in September 2018 till date and it's not giving me problems. Dropped it heavily severally but it's still kicking. On two occasions of those heavy drops the battery disconnected due to the heavy impact. But I just opened it myself which isn't hard to do and connected the battery back and working perfectly. It's still worth buying even in 2019 you like it.

What's about speed of this phone?

Well, this phone is amazing. Yes. Not without its own issues but it's a really good phone altogether. If you want the best out of it, just upgrade it to oreo and you'll be fine. Remember that there are other patches after oreo update, you have to do that too so that you don't experience much bugs. The only disappointment for me is just the battery. I expected so much from the 3500 mah but it barely gets me through the day. It compensates with very fast charge though. This phone charges very fast. Every other thing is very good. You won't lack anything. I'll recommend you by if you're on a very low budget. I got mine for about 100 dollars (used but just like new). I had option of the moto z but choose this one because of the battery and the shatter proof tech of the screen and big battery. So far, it's not a bad phone at all.

Arham, 01 Jan 2019This is Better ? Can i buy??? Yes Or No? Plz.tell meSure. When you need new OS just go to forum.
Motorola has the best hardware in market, a lot of geek make custom OS for it. When you need 5G just buy mod

• Arham

This is Better ? Can i buy??? Yes Or No? Plz.tell me

Arslan, 23 Nov 2018I would like to know that in future is android pie update availa... morei don't believe so just my opinion my battery took a hit with 8.0 oreo update it was not a very big hit battery life just went down a little bit!

Slobodan, 05 Dec 2018Hi. Where can I buy this phone for low price? On Aliexpress and ... moreMoto z force is only for verizon. Ebay is the best way to buy.

• Slobodan

Hi. Where can I buy this phone for low price? On Aliexpress and Gearbest there is Moto Z and Moto Z Play, but not Moto Z Force.

Also, what is the thing with the Oreo problems? Are they solved?

• Arslan

I would like to know that in future is android pie update available on this device or not ?

• Cambodia Motorola

Listen up Dear Motorola.
Of all the Motorola flagship smartphones, none can beat the Z Force in terms of:
- Camera 21mp, OIS PDAF & laser AF (yes, OIS!!!)
- The Good 4GB RAM
- The 535 ppi Screen and the shatterproof
- the 3500 mAh battery and fast charging
- the special features shaking phone for torch, flip quickly for camera

Why not more smartphones like this?

Jasmine , 14 Aug 2018I got this phone a year ago. The screen has bubbles in it and Mo... moreduhhh waranty is warantty no excuses.

• Afraz

Inaam, 17 Jan 2018Really don't understand what people want out of mobile phone. Mo... moreSir can you please tell about battery life and gaming performance

• ali

Anonymous, 05 Aug 2018worst phone I have ever had :/ would think twice before buying a... moreis there anyone who give me any modes

AnonD-309265, 03 Jul 2018After Android 8.0 update my battery is getting drained in less t... moreDid you try a factory reset?

cpetkunas, 13 Aug 2018The screen lcd (display digitizer) needs to be replaced. Find on... moreOk thanks bro

• Jasmine

I got this phone a year ago. The screen has bubbles in it and Motorola said they will not fix it because it was 2 weeks out of warranty. 2 WEEKS!! I just had a baby and returned back to work.... C'mon!! I do not recommend this phone!!!! I'm almost tempted to switch to Apple and I have always had Motorola products!! :(