Motorola Moto Z Force

Motorola Moto Z Force

• davehaze

Sta18ff, 24 May 2020I've owned this phone for almost 4 years and it has been gr... moreHere I am with my Droid Turbo 2 in 2020, yesterday it lasted 44 hours. Still doing it's job just fine. Edge+ is far too fragile, and has 25% less PPI on its phablet display panel than mine, and the Z Force it's successor. I wonder if there's a knock-off app that will give me my Moto gestures if I happen to choose another manufacturer next time

• Sta18ff

I've owned this phone for almost 4 years and it has been great. The only issue was when the battery wore out, causing it to shit down when it indicated still having plenty of charge. I replaced the battery and it was fine for next two years. It recently started shutting down again, so I just replaced the battery again today and it's good to go!

• kachif

Alee, 12 Apr 2020i am using this device for more then a year now, but now th... moreyes battery replace will worth but must have replace with same 3450 mah battery size , charge it again and again with time and perfomce will become good

• SHR

While recording any video it just power off it self dont if the camera has issue or software has

• Shr

Takashi, 08 Aug 2019It's a software glitch..i got same issue until I updated th... moreHow

• Alee

Ronomy, 26 Feb 2020This was and still is a great phone! Great battery life...... morei am using this device for more then a year now, but now the battery backup is not so good, do u think the battery replace will help??

• saleem Shah

Is this Good for PUBG . is this Heat up too much Or not even

• Ronomy

This was and still is a great phone! Great battery life...great camera...records concerts that sound like recorded with professional equipment. Using a good app will do this. I got 2.5 years out of the first battery and recently replaced the battery. Good for another couple of years. USB port has been fine. Me and my wife have the same force droid and no issues.

I have this phone now. I like it. At the time of typing this it is still very powerful compared to other moto phones. But some issues. I bought a 2nd one. My old moto z droid force died because my case was trapping the heat. IT GOT VERY HOT with a case and then the phone was stuck in a repeating loop of turning of and on... My new one is working much better WITH no case. It is still kind of hot with no case but not near as hot. So yeah if you get this phone just don't use a case.

• Android user

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2019I love mint too, but have had major battery issues in the l... moreTrue

• motouser

This phone is a pile of crap. Specifically the USB port wears out and the phone will not charge. Asurion will not honor the warranty. After speaking with 3 people up the management food chain, it became obvious they had no intention of replacing the phone, so I burned the bridge down. Never again will I pay those crooks a dime.

They read from a script that traps you into basically agreeing the connector is damaged, then when you correct them and say it is a design defect you've already lost the battle. So I used a few choice colorful metaphors and hung up.

We've had 3 of these phones with early failure of the USB connector. I've bought Motorola phones for many years, but never again. Lenovo has ruined the brand.

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019Ive had the zforce for almost 2 years. It is by far the be... moreI love mint too, but have had major battery issues in the last three months. Your thoughts?

• pewa

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019Ive had the zforce for almost 2 years. It is by far the be... moreI need a motorola Z screen and LCD

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2019Ive had the zforce for almost 2 years. It is by far the be... moreHave both, Motorola better quality and more advance, can't wait next razr Android since I am not confident with Galaxy fold and mate X

Ive had the zforce for almost 2 years. It is by far the best phone Ive owned. Indestructible, very functional, and motorola has been super helpful whenever Ive had issues. The battery has been just fine. My daughter is on her third i phone to my one Zforce. Thanks motorola for making a product built to last.

• imran wattoo

hi frnds!
wich is the best in camra department moto z force or sony x prormnce

• Takashi

siddler, 09 Jun 2019should i buy this in 2019??? what are oreo problems? can an... moreOreo is good m a heavy user at least charge twice a day I can say almost 11hrs usage then charge again

• Takashi

Elikem, 08 Jul 2019I have a problem with my screen. It goes off '' Black '' fo... moreIt's a software glitch..i got same issue until I updated the software

• Mwagih

horrible battery life
random shut downs
after reboot falls from 70 to 30%
with no apparent solution

Anonymous, 24 Jun 2019On my second one, only because of insurance. Battery life d... moreHi, I used to have a problem like this. Then I found that after I kept my phone in my pocket, it would pick up pocket fuzz which would get packed in the charging port, which prevented the plug from being inserted all the way. After taking a toothpick and digging out the crud, it worked just fine.