Motorola One Fusion+

Motorola One Fusion+

Nikola88, 02 May 2021i have this phone for 7 months also. ive never had any call... moreI guess you have replied to a wrong person.

SShreyas, 17 Apr 2021But there are tons of cases and screen protectors available... morei have this phone for 7 months also. ive never had any calling problems actually 2mic system is implemented very well.im addicted to need for speed no limit.qualcomm snapdragon 730 takes less than 20 seconds to fully load game start. tried all other popular games it eats them like a piece of cake.heating? after hours of playing and torturing phone it stays cold as first moment i took it in my hand. if i go to bed with 95% battery sleep 9 hours i wake up with 94 percent of battery. stock android is ultimate option if you dont use Samsung.you can uninstall literally every application you dont want in your phone. camera makes miracles when take shot on moving targets. macro cam makes miracles also. front camera is motorised which makes you feel like a boss when open it. moto actions makes phone even more useful. nfc and compass missing makes me a bit frustrated but when i think about it when was the last time i had to use it i figured it was never. i have both on smartwatch so..one loudspeaker sound better and stronger than many phones with two loudspeakers.audio software is so handy and simple. my only complaint is because im still waiting for Android 11 on a 2020 phone.phone costs 300 euro so any moaning about 580hz refresh super amoled and ultra deep water resist would be really to much.sideback fingerprint sensor is outdated way i know but it works almost perfect. all those things are facts. you welcome

• Tanup

My wife is having this smartphone for last 8 months and she has never complained anything regarding any issues. She is a moderate user and gets a screen on time of more than 7 hrs with full charge. Stock android is just awesome, though the battery charger is only 18 Watts, I would recommend you to not go for quick chargers as will gradually hamper your battery and life.

Anudeep, 08 Apr 2021The Worst Phone I've ever used. I'm writing th... moreBut there are tons of cases and screen protectors available on Amazon

• Umar

Bittu, 27 Mar 2021Hey , I am using this phone for 6 6 months, superb phone bu... morePlease check on Amazon for hard case and tempered screen guard

• Umar

I am facing calling issues in motorola one fusion plus

• Anudeep

The Worst Phone I've ever used.

I'm writing this review after 7 months of use.

The basic feature of a mobile phone is calling feature which is worst. I checked with different service providers and the result is same from the first day itself. As I lost my phone I had been forced to use this worst phone.

Automatically switch off and on and gets heated a lot.

Unable to find either temper glass or hard case covers exactly fit to this model.

Customer Care personnel are not knowledgeable with this phone as they are unable to solve the above issues.

• Parth

Hi I am using fusion plus having call confrence problem. Any of you facing this issue, Is there any remedy for this.

• Bittu

Hey , I am using this phone for 6 6 months, superb phone but I had dropped phone several times, screen guard saved the screen, but that poor case with phone is useless & now it's loose. Please suggest me good hard cases for phone as there is no hard cases available, Please let me know if you know

• rublez

In general it is a good phone, although it causes pain in the hand, but what is unforgivable is that it does not have the internal compass needed for some apps that I use. any $75 device has it, and for the brazilian market it comes with only 4gb of ram, instead of 6gb in the rest of the world. Motorola knows that brazilians are rich and they don't care paying more and have less.

• Ralph

Never ever go for this phone.I had severe hand pain with this phone.I had to sell it at very low price and Motorola service centres are shit they don't listen to customer.Never go for Motorola phones.

• Barun7

Viki, 06 Mar 2021It hasn't motorola website says its expected but no co... moreThanks!

• Viki

Barun7, 05 Mar 2021Has it received the Android 11 yet? Can anyone confirm? I ... moreIt hasn't motorola website says its expected but no confirmed date. But phone is a way better value for money than g10/g30

• Barun7

Has it received the Android 11 yet? Can anyone confirm?
I was waiting for the new launches from Motorola. But quite disappointed. Fusion Plus looks a better option than G10/G30 for a few bucks more.

xcv, 01 Jan 2021Compass has nothing with navigation. Navigation is done via... moreCompass shows the direction the phone is facing

Anonymous, 05 Feb 2021do u buy Europe version does it support NFC????No matter which version of Fusion you buy, none has NFC chip.

Akash yadav, 04 Feb 2021Hey the white one is splendor and performance is great ..it... moredo u buy Europe version

does it support NFC????

• Akash yadav

Hey the white one is splendor and performance is great ..it's so smooth and fast a bit heavy but its use too ..charging is so fast even 80%in 40 mnt ..camera quality is great specially micro mode ..happy to buy it and if u want to buy go for it 🤗@k

Una, 09 Jan 2021Could not install Google Camera as I can install. Although... moreHello.

Install GCam Port by Nikita (aka nickpl13). The latest version is 7.4.104-v2.0.
On the same download page click on configs and download config file specifically made for One Fusion+ – nikita-1.5-one-fusion-plus.xml. You have to enable it inside GCam.
Enjoy.