Motorola One Fusion+

Motorola One Fusion+

Sepzo, 18 Aug 2020so much drama just for a compass? why don't just buy a... moreBecause it's convenient? Why should I buy an additional "gadget"? Why do we need a calcualtor included when you can use a pocket calculator? Why do we need an integrated music player when you can use a ... Walkman? Why do we need Google Maps when you can have a printed map in your pocket? Where do you stop? :-D

Anonymous, 04 Sep 2020It sucks that the USA version only has 4GB of ram compared ... moreFor your information, this device isn't officially available in India yet.

• Skunk

Specs need to be updated to note that the North American and South American variants only has 4 gigs of RAM, not the 6 gigs found in the European market variant.

It sucks that the USA version only has 4GB of ram compared to the international and India version while costing 100usd MORE. That is why I'm not going to buy it.

Also it does not have any gorilla glass for protection.

• Yezdi

What's the point.....
None of the latest models are available....
Out of stock....is the general publicity practice from flipcart, & other outlets...

Derick Abraham, 24 Aug 2020If ur phone have a defect, get a replacement instead of pos... moreexactly

Sepzo, 18 Aug 2020so much drama just for a compass? why don't just buy a... moreLmao. Compass lacking on phone = crippled phone, bruh

• Deepak

Santhu, 24 Aug 2020Is this Motorola one fusion plus available in Uae or not. L... morenot avail in UAE because i am too waiting

Job, 17 Aug 2020I waited forever for a good 6gb ram motorola phone but it h... moreIf ur phone have a defect, get a replacement instead of posting gere

• Santhu

Is this Motorola one fusion plus available in Uae or not. Let me know

• Mahesh Kumar Vanam

I have read all the reviews but no one has mentioned about one feature for the phone.

Here I'm not giving my opinion for all the features but I'm going to mention few.

Weight of the phone is heavy to handle like normal phone but the battery is worth as it lasts long.

Audio output of the phone is special feature.
You need to have a good headset and I'm pretty Dolby will be no where comparable to this feature.
Different audio modes will give you great output for audio.

No one has mentioned about the audio output.

Pop up selfie camera with huge chin xD

Gav, 02 Aug 2020I had a Moto G4 which has no compass... Never again will I ... moreso much drama just for a compass? why don't just buy a littler compass if that's so important for your foreign trips? can be grabbed for around 5-10$ easily!

Anonymous, 08 Aug 2020I need NFC / 802.11ax / e-compass and I prefer IPS without ... moreYou can get the Motorola One Hyper, basically the Fusion+ with a weaker SOC but with NFC.

• Job

I waited forever for a good 6gb ram motorola phone but it has been a nightmare ever since I got the phone. I am having severe connectivity issues. The phone does not work when 4g is on I'm now constantly on 3g network. Hotspot lag while connecting to other devices, outgoing calls take about 3 to 4 attempts and will not work untill I give a missed call to my fusion one plus from my other device. Incoming call drops the moment I recive a call, my colleague s get frustrated while calling me as they thing I'm deliberately disconnecting the call. Thanks motorola for making my life miserable

I want it so bad. Really love the white color

• IAK

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2020Pixel 4aPixel 4a has a hole front cam and it is not ips either ( oled display)... But it's a good choice no doubt

EdgarHollywood, 08 Aug 2020Yes it has NFC, and it supports SD Cards up to 1TBFusion+ has no NFC.

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2020No NFC, if you need NFC, you will need to go with the Motor... moreI need NFC / 802.11ax / e-compass and I prefer IPS without notch or hole, there is no choice for me.