Motorola One Hyper

Motorola One Hyper

Anonymous, 01 Feb 2020the battery on paper its 4000mah but actually its 6200Mahi think he just kidding
&
he is not serious about what he said
&
Someone took this word seriously !!!

Really !!!!
is there anybody out there to pay 340$ for specs of this model of moto
look at this
Redmi Note 7 pro...6/128...sd675...4000mah...just 166$

dude there isn't much difference btw 48mp sony imx586 VS 64mp samsung GW1
in real world they even equal
they are just numbers
note 8 pro with same main sensor camera of ONE HYPER just give 84 points from Dxomark
if really wants fantastic camera, u must go for flagships otherwise there isn't much difference btw sensor cameras of midranges

NOTE 7 PRO GLOBAL ROM 166$
VS
MOTO ONE HYPER 340$

186gr VS 210gr
Ufs 2.1 VS Ufs 2.0
159mm VS 162mm
Infrared Port
CGG5 protection

Anonymous, 01 Feb 2020the battery on paper its 4000mah but actually its 6200MahMotorola sony are two company good at optimisation battery that make same capacity last longger than other brand.
This phone very cheap for quality

Anonymous, 01 Feb 2020the battery on paper its 4000mah but actually its 6200MahNo, it's not. It's 4000.

And this is an overpriced phone with poor specs

Anonymous, 01 Feb 2020the battery on paper its 4000mah but actually its 6200MahWhat do you mean with that?

NDJ0, 30 Jan 2020210g for plastic back/frame phone!? HOW?the battery on paper its 4000mah
but actually its 6200Mah

joe nodden, 04 Jan 2020Oh my apologies. For some reason I thought the Hyper was 21:9 an... moreIs moto living 2016-17, processor require higher, its too old now

• NDJ0

210g for plastic back/frame phone!? HOW?

price its high
this model need a PRO version
super amoled, sd 730G, 4500mah
but i don't think moto use such this chipset as soon as in own models, even sd765G will use it in next 2 year
so maybe sd720G in HYPER PRO

what a surprise lenovo z6 with Sd730, 6/64, super amoled, 157mm
176$

lenovo z6 pro...sd855, super amoled, collection of cameras, 6/128
277$

Anonymous, 21 Jan 2020Omg, phone size is non stopped increasing, i want small androidMeizu 16Xs
152mm

Dear GSM-Arena, can we expect a review?

Omg, phone size is non stopped increasing, i want small android

Imagine you have an option of buying this device and redmi note 8 pro
Such a nonsense to even launch this phone in this era when a brand is already in ICU and wants to kill u itself sooner

Too heavy

Bro, 18 Jan 2020good phone?

• AgentDaleCooper

Hunter veyron, 08 Jan 2020Frankly dude I am using a G5 plus and I absolutely love it. I do... moreSame here dude.

• Bro

joe nodden, 16 Jan 2020Hahahahahaha no. I may not "try them". I'm not getting stuck wit... moregood phone

sohail shafayat, 15 Jan 2020there too many devices with SD855/SD855+, you may try themHahahahahaha no. I may not "try them". I'm not getting stuck with another last gen chipset.

joe nodden, 15 Jan 2020Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking. I'm just getting tired of... morethere too many devices with SD855/SD855+, you may try them

sohail shafayat, 04 Jan 2020You better skip SD865 devices, it has huge chance to be a disast... moreYeah that's kinda what I was thinking. I'm just getting tired of this 835. Ugh maybe I'm just gonna have to wait yet another year.