Motorola One Macro

Motorola One Macro

I gotta say I'm having it sinds february and I love it! Never slow always fast good macro lens and very good normal camera! Depth sensor also nice touch screen is also very good and sharp and I don't see pixels nothing out of the ordinary! Love it!

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2020hello again I forgot to say that , if you want a motoro... moreOne macro is very good

Stephanie , 04 Sep 2020Yea you're probably right. Thank you for taking the ti... morehello again
I forgot to say that ,
if you want a motorola phone you can take a look at moto one action for about 200$ and moto one vision plus for about 220$ , both have full HD+ and good specs
good luck

• Stephanie

Emerald N8, 03 Sep 2020switching from a 4k phone down to a hd+ phone . . . it pro... moreYea you're probably right. Thank you for taking the time to answer!

switching from a 4k phone down to a hd+ phone . . .
it probably make you just feel bad about screen

• Stephanie

I've got a Sony Xperia z5 premium for 4 years now and it's got a 4k resolution screen and all that stuff but now I wanna switch to something different. Is this a good option? Would you recommend it? Or is there another phone you'd prefer (the same price range)

Thanks in advance

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2020Guys, this phone doesn't support 5ghz wifi right? Or i... moreYes, there is no support for 5 ghz wifi on this phone.

Guys, this phone doesn't support 5ghz wifi right? Or is there something wrong with my macro

Ruben, 10 Aug 2020Does it have gorilla glass?Unfortunately it does not.

• Waseem

when this will be in your stock? Is Memory card used as internal memory in "Motorola One Macro" or not? Can Anyone guide about this feature? How about the working of this mobile as a whole ? Regards Waseem
Muhammad Waseem Anwar

• Ruben

Does it have gorilla glass?

• Nace

Got this + Motorola E6 plus on a (very good) postpaid for a total of 57 Euros with the A1 provider in Macedonia. Unlimited minutes and SMS, 20 Gb data (50Gb safe), 500Gb data from 00AM to 06AM for 13.5 Euros. A damn robery of the year, and the phones are great!

• Nesh

Phone camera is very good,but network not very strong..my Nokia show 4bar but this phone is 1 bar.

Andreidinutu, 30 Jul 2020No I did not say the 8 pro is a flagship, but you seem like... moreWelp not everyone lives in Romania where prices are nowhere near normal.

joe nodden, 30 Jul 2020Do you seriously think the Redmi Note 8 Pro is a flagship. ... moreNo I did not say the 8 pro is a flagship, but you seem like you could compare the 8 pro to a flagship.
Also I myself paid 125€ on this macro at a sale. The 8 pro is about 225€ here in romania

Andreidinutu, 29 Jul 2020Man, you are a very interesting person. I completley adore ... moreDo you seriously think the Redmi Note 8 Pro is a flagship. You make me laugh. No the Redmi Note 8 Pro is not "100€ more". It's within a few dollars of the price of the One Macro. I have no clue where you're getting your prices from, but you're certainly not doing your research.

joe nodden, 13 May 2020Ok then buy a trash phone just because you don't like the c... moreMan, you are a very interesting person. I completley adore everything you say, mean or not mean (though mostly you are mean). There is only one liiitle issue with you. You have no ideea what prices mean. For you comparing a flagship to a budget phone is perfectly normal. You say "buy the 8 pro" when that phone is 100€ more. That's your only issue, other than that, I salute you

Milko Georgiev, 02 Jul 2020The camera is just awful. The phone is ok for its price.It offers best performance in the budget class, a nice display, class leading battery, loud and good enough speaker, even at top volume, it offers a jack and a macro cam.
And the only bad thing is it's low light shots, which are awful. ALL FOR 125€ come on what do you want. The camera in daylight isn't even that baf

Anonymous, 12 Jul 2020What do you expect in a phone that costs 150 eur? World cla... more😂😂😂

• erick