Motorola One Vision

Motorola One Vision

Does it have face unlock ?

• Addy

I have the model xt1970-3
Has a 18w charger...the spec's here are wrong i guess?

• islam

XAn4ETO, 27 Jul 2019I have the phone from 2 months. It's amazing what it really is ... morethank you for your feed back.

• James

Amazing phone I have ever seen in my life!

• me

Lukearse, 09 Oct 201921:9 ratio is just ridiculous! It's shaped like a ruler. In pro... moreYour totally correct nexus 6 by moto best phone it's wide I own it.

• Jess

F9, 02 Oct 2019Hello, I'd like to know if the narrow and tall screen makes the ... moreNo

21:9 ratio is just ridiculous! It's shaped like a ruler.
In profile your keyboard would be tiny, reading an article/message would be 2 or 3 lines for each sentence. I hate slimmer profile phones, you get less screen real estate.
E.G Nokia 2.1 16:9 aspect ratio is 5.5" 83.4 cm2 screen area, Nokia 2.2 19:9 it screen is 5.71" yet it's screen area is only 81.4 cm2. So the Nokia 2.1 has more screen area.
16:9 is the usual ratio for movies, TV even gaming, but the new phone screen ratios of 18:9 to 21:9 means you're watching movies/videos with black lines on either end of the screen.

• Stranger

Anonymous, 28 Aug 2019Don't please don't talk rubbish, no phone ever will come close t... moreThink you have'nt bought flagship phones after 2018, iphones, Galaxy, Oppo's, Vivo's, OnePlus's.

Which one is better this or Huawei p30 lite in comparison to the camera? Thank you.

• Vini

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2019I like this phone but the S9 is a superior phone on every aspect. Actually you are comparing a mid-range phone with a flagship one. It's not a fair comparison. I previously owned Samsung galaxy s8 now I am owning Moto one vision. Really a good phone. Night vision is too good compared to S8 or s9 because to own an s9 you have to pay almost double the amount.

• F9

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2019it´s way more confortable in your hands for typingHello, I'd like to know if the narrow and tall screen makes the letters too small. I'm a little worried about that. Thank you.

Sambhrant, 23 Aug 201921:9 screen is actually the reason im buying it. It's the cheape... moreit´s way more confortable in your hands for typing

• Stefx

Have this phone.
Motorola actually makes this Exynos works better than Samsung in A50. Very optimized and fast in Moto Vision. Strange, but good optimisation + Android One makes this device outstanding.

NotRakanX, 15 Sep 2019Edit: i mean Don’t, not weird wordI’m sorry for that weird word, I didn’t made that word, it’s that big made words looking weird

NotRakanX, 15 Sep 2019That chip is made by Samsung Collaboration with Motorola, becaus... moreEdit: i mean Don’t, not weird word

Jaehyun, 11 Sep 2019Exynos?That chip is made by Samsung Collaboration with Motorola, because they don’t want to use another chip for One Series

• NotRakanX

Jaehyun, 11 Sep 2019Exynos?That chip is made by Samsung because Motorola didn’t want to pick another chip for One Phones

• Jaehyun

Exynos?

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2019I like this phone but the S9 is a superior phone on every aspect. Superior on "some aspects". But does One Vision has a wider field of view on the rear and selfie cameras? Does it have night mode similar to the Pixel devices? Does the One Vision have a better front cameras than the S9+ in terms of actual hardware such as pixel size, aperture, etc.?

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2019I like this phone but the S9 is a superior phone on every aspect. Galaxy S- phones are not patriculary superior. If perhaps you are comparing it to a 2019 upper midrange/intermediate phone then maybe the latter can fight it off with its specs.