Motorola One Vision

Motorola One Vision

Just received February Android security update .Wait Android 11

• Nikolas

JayZ6969, 29 Jan 2021It's been nearly 12 months since I bought this device.... more1) Keep all functions off like wi-fi, BT etc and switch on only need them
2) Looks like only valid some batches .Still in warranty if not fix by software updates
3) Not so fast want record .If occur try close oem app and restart .Also try other app like open camera

• Nikolas

Mario, 29 Jan 2021 NFC looks like stop working for many connections ,after Ja... moreWork ok .Try change back touch higher or lower than fingerprint. New update changed angle of this function

• JayZ6969

It's been nearly 12 months since I bought this device. I'd like to highlight only the cons:
(1) The battery is of very low capacity for medium to heavy usage. for Medium usage lasts just for a day.
(2) The touch is less responsive. Even after removing the screen guard, the same problem persists. (idk if this problem is only with my device even though many user have reported the same).
(3) The AF in Video recording sucks. I think this can be resolved by software updates. And some more minor Software bugs
Suggestions to the OEM:
•Please try to improve the software by giving more software updates other than security patches

• Mario

NFC looks like stop working for many connections ,after January security update .Anyone notice that ?

Mike, 12 Jan 2021After one year in use ,this is high quality phone. One of t... moreI agree the phone improved a lot with android 10. And it will get android 11.

The only thing is tou h accuracy. Is good but no excellent. Just that. Amazing in every aspects. Battery will last one day not more

• Mike

After one year in use ,this is high quality phone. One of the best phones by Motorola .Also camera with ois is excellent.

Arod, 30 Oct 2020wow why are they putting crap exynos a big ol hole punch l... moreIt runs everything very smooth. But not the most efficient

• Arod

wow why are they putting crap exynos
a big ol hole punch like what the hell
it will be 5x better with a snapdragon 700 series

• VK

AverageJoe, 19 May 2020Questions: 1. Is this compatible with usb c dongles/hubs w... moreHi,

I've check type-c dock with hdmi, usb and sdcard
I checked external hard drive, keyboard and mouse.
Except hdmi all works fine. I'm very much disappointed hdmi is not working.

Didi, 30 Sep 2020To be honest, I have touch problems only when the phone is ... moreToush sensitivity is now fine or almost 99% on laest android version.

Same goes for the batery life. This camera is fantastic, it´s even better than my motorola edge. low 1.7 aperture and OIS makes a difference in main shots.

The batery improved but it´s a one day phone only. But guess what...so is many other devices and iphones out there

• Didi

danmusatr, 29 Jan 2020No, camera isn't one of the best... talking to someone over... moreHave you actually tried to take macro shot? I guess you didn't! Cause my macro shots are just great on this phone! Just have to wait a second for camera to focus and that's it!

• Didi

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2020Anyone has touch issue with this device ? Ires that many pe... moreTo be honest, I have touch problems only when the phone is charging, I have to press screen a little harder...

• Xtcandido

P50 haver dci-p3 one vision haver or not

• Arsan

Compared a lot motorola models in use as business phones ,this is high quality phone. For some problem mentioned ,that happened to all brands and models ,depends on market and batch.But always take care with case and soft touch.

by far the worst phone I've ever had I regret buying it nothing quite works the way it's supposed to be has very little for applications on it the applications you do get are very finicky and hard to get working properly I will never buy another Motorola product

Back glass scratches very easy, even with case. Besides that is a very nice phone.

proste_brepta, 24 Jan 2020Exynos 9609 - samsung spec. LTE Modem LTE Cat.12 3CA 6... moreI had the same question. Could it be a software thing? Can an ota update also upgrade it's lte category?

linda, 29 Jul 2020hallo Owners, please tell me about the battery life.. soun... moreIf you don´t care about updates or camera, go for the zoom. better all rounder and much better camera.

The one vision it self has improoved a lot on last updates regarding the battery life, but still no match for the zoom.

• linda

hallo Owners, please tell me about the battery life.. sound quality.. the speed ( I'm not a gamer) AND..One Vision or One Zoom ?? THANK'S :) *ps. camera? I don't really care ..lol