Motorola One Vision

Motorola One Vision

In exchange of ur old phone during Flipkart billion day sale in July 2019 in India we can claim extra 3000 off on Moto One Vision which seems I can trade my old Moto Z2 Play for INR 7000. Motorola one vision @ $ 175. not a bad deal.
And Poco F1 with extra INR 5000 on exchange brings it too $125. OMG Last year's Flagship Chip at just $100. What else you need bro.

• Rohan

Doesnt support VOLTE on Vodafone / Airtel (India) yet. Wonder if Motorola is slow for updates or its Network provider mess.

• 3absh

I have this phone for a day now

My thoughts
1. First thing you should do is make "Display size" smaller in settings and text size slightly larger
2. Battery is a major disappointment, be prepared to carry around your charger with you
3. Phone feels nice in the hand, swipe typing feels nice with the narrow screen
4. A bit on the heavy side, it should've been 20 grams lighter
5. This aspect ratio grows on you, and I feel like once u get used to it, you don't wanna go back
6. Slippery without cover but looks beautiful, better grip with cover but cover looks cheap
7. Reception isn't as strong as my previous Nokia 7 plus
8. Android One, no BS clean user experience

Overall this is a step down from my previous Nokia 7 plus but still a decent device if it weren't for the terrible battery life. 👎👎👎&#128­078;👎👎👎&­#128078;👎

• 3absh

- smaller notification bar
- 20 grams lighter
- 3800 mAh at least
- better internet reception
- make display size smaller by default because when I first used the device I thought everything was cramped
- AMOLED would look really nice on this already elegant device

Around $400 USD would be I believe a competitive price.

• Negeren

The Motorola One Vision sadly has quality control issues.

I bought mine a couple of days ago and couldn't charge the phone. Found out that it would charge if it was in boot mode and ONLY boot mode. As you'd generally would want to be able to use it while charging, I had to return it. Found out that the store I bought it from was having the same issues with their display models, so they were the only phones that weren't being charged in the entire store, lol!

It seems to me this is something that could potentially be a very big issue in the future.

Sad, because I really liked the phone. Will be holding on to my Lenovo P2 for a bit longer then. Hopefully they'll fix the issue in the more "exclusive" versions (wireless charging please!) that are coming this fall.

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Dhirendra, 01 Jul 2019Is this Water resistance? Only against splash...

• Dhirendra

Is this Water resistance?

• NoAndroid

w8, 28 Jun 2019Nah, there should be 16GB of RAM. And 1TB storage. And a 15000mA... moreso budget means bad design, lousy quality control and inherent product problems?

• Realme

The rear camera is only upto 12MP and not the 48mp. Really misleading!

Netflix and Amazon Video are not seen in HD and the corners of the movies are badly cut, I feel mocked ...

• w8

Anonymous, 26 Jun 2019There should be 6GB RAM.Nah, there should be 16GB of RAM. And 1TB storage. And a 15000mAh.
Seriously.... This is a budget phone.

• Ankit Bhardwaj

Looks good but why moto is not thinking to come 4000 mah battery with new phone this is today's important requirement which is fulfilling by all phone

I like to buy but thinking about k20 pro with more thing with good battery

bin28, 26 Jun 2019Planning to buy this phone. Can anyone please let me know the ba... moreHi! Android One is stock android that gets constant updates for 2 years and security updates for another 3 years (similarly to Google Pixel devices) whereas with normal android (as seen on samsung devices etc.), you'd be lucky to get one major update and thats usually it.

• NucaPuturoasa

bin28, 26 Jun 2019Planning to buy this phone. Can anyone please let me know the ba... moreThis is the official version of it. In a few short words: you get the normal android with minimum customisation and the patches and updates come in faster than on other devices.
"Android One is a near-stock version of the Android operating system released by Google. Android One cannot be altered by the companies that make the phones, and only runs on certain smartphones. The Android One brand promises regular security updates for three years, and Android OS updates for two years."

There should be 6GB RAM.

• bin28

Planning to buy this phone. Can anyone please let me know the basic difference between Android One and normal Android?

Thanks in advance

• Harry

floepke, 23 Jun 2019Why fingerprint scanner on the back and not in the front, stuped... moreAbsolutely great all of it

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

If that silly hole was in the middle I would have considered this device... V-V

• Balaji

floepke, 23 Jun 2019Why fingerprint scanner on the back and not in the front, stuped... moreIn fingerprint display only working design in OLED Display. But Motorola one version design display is LCD Panel because of punch hole camera design. Samsung only doing OLED punch hole r laser cut design display. Samsung display cost is very high. Motorola one version medium budget phone, not a flagship phone.so Motorola designed backside fingerprint.

Why fingerprint scanner on the back and not in the front, stuped deccison from Motorola.