Motorola One Vision

Motorola One Vision

Anonymous, 07 Dec 2019About glass protection .GSm arena changed report of no protectio... moreIn general specifications mentioned unknown version gorilla glass .BTW camera is one of the best this time .Well done Motorola.

• Grażyna

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2019Any slow touch screen typing problems ?Nope everything works perfect, using phone 4 months.

About glass protection .GSm arena changed report of no protection of gorilla glass ,but still very well build

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2019Just disable moto actions app for now..thats the easy solution f... moreLatest updates solve the problem

• Dark shadow

Sialanlakamusemua, 05 Sep 2019Worst exynos chipset, i prefer snapdragon onlyBuy one plus, xiaomi, oppo etc... For ppl who look on paper have ample stuff to buy out there.

Only a few work in the direction of real world experience and only a few can understand that.

• Dark shadow

me, 26 Oct 2019Your totally correct nexus 6 by moto best phone it's wide I own it.I am a designer. And i totally understand your point. But there are few things you are ignoring. While the products are designed, a lot comes into consideration. Ergonomics is one of the major aspects. It means how the device will fit / suit a human as per his dimensions. This phone is ergonomically perfect fit in hand. With width of phone being 71mm, it makes it easier to be used with one hand. You can make wider phones but one hand usage will be compromised. And there are ample no. Of phones out there like that. It is specially designed for those who want it to be less wide and easy one hand operation. Screen is tall for two reasons - 1) Company has to show that even with thin profile they are able to get 6 inches figure. 2) pro level videography is recorded in this aspect ratio only.

Yes font will become smaller.. yes no. Of lines in a text will increase. But older phones were always with same width or even lesser. After experiencing only u can say by how much margin will it change. Its a negative but at the cost of this single negative u get a very handy device manageable with one hand only. With a superb camera.

Always its more difficult to fit all into a smaller package. However its easier to pack more in bigger one. And small is the future. Thas why u will get more flagship phones with smaller dimensions. But with a premium pricetag. This is for sure a good attempt at mid range.

• Milani

Vini, 02 Oct 2019Actually you are comparing a mid-range phone with a flagship one... moreHi, i also have a s8, i'm thinking about switching to the one vision, do you like your phone comparing to the s8? What do you think about the battery? Sorry about my English lol.

For my first and official phone, I’m thinking about getting a Motorola. Either the Moto G8 Play, or this one (Moto One Vision).
I know that the official information and specs of the Moto G8 Play didn’t come one Motorola’s website yet.
I want my phone to have Gorilla Glass and NFC, but since these 2 phones are so similar, what makes them different?

Addy, 09 Nov 2019I have the model xt1970-3 Has a 18w charger...the spec's here a... moreIt depends on a market I guess. It's 15W in my country.

Anonymous, 29 Nov 2019Any slow touch screen typing problems ?Just disable moto actions app for now..thats the easy solution for now.

• Johnson

zof, 07 Aug 2019I bought Motorola Vision 3 weeks back and since the time I bough... moreOne time Motorola did a full replacement of a phone by USMail for me, due to problems like that. You could ask. If you are on a plan, you'll still have to pay it, while you have no phone, about a month or more.

Any slow touch screen typing problems ?

• aUSER

dspark, 28 Nov 2019Do NOT buy! Fell once on the floor , now has lines on the screen... moreYou rate a phone based on your mistakes?
How many iPhones did you drop "once on the floor"?

Do NOT buy! Fell once on the floor , now has lines on the screen, repairs cost 165 euro

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2019Does it have face unlock ?Yes

Does it have face unlock ?

• Addy

I have the model xt1970-3
Has a 18w charger...the spec's here are wrong i guess?

• islam

XAn4ETO, 27 Jul 2019I have the phone from 2 months. It's amazing what it really is ... morethank you for your feed back.

• James

Amazing phone I have ever seen in my life!

• me

Lukearse, 09 Oct 201921:9 ratio is just ridiculous! It's shaped like a ruler. In pro... moreYour totally correct nexus 6 by moto best phone it's wide I own it.