Motorola One Zoom

Motorola One Zoom

• Beto

Tom, 10 Nov 2019No front notification light!? C'mon..is this a joke??With this new almost full displays, less new phones are coming whith notification light, unfortunatelly.

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2019After all it's a mid range phone and it's actually pretty g... moreI didn't change phone, I just need some time to connect with One Zoom. And I think that it wasn't mestake.
Before I bought it, i read lot of different reviews and maybe i expected little more from Motorola One Zoom, and that was my problem.

This one, yes it is middle range but it is really good one. We will see what will be after this one, what will Motorola present to us. :)

Regards

• Cleetus VanDamme

Moto haters gonna hate, their phones are excellent.

• Galileo, please

This phone does not show Galileo satellites. Neither Beidou. Only GPS and GLONASS. I am disappointed!

Anonimus, 04 Dec 2019Thanks for your reply. I don't play games so 4k display is... moreAfter all it's a mid range phone and it's actually pretty good for what it is.

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2019I prefer the moto for three main reasons: Amoled technol... moreThanks for your reply.
I don't play games so 4k display is not so important for me.

Designed is personal opinion, but I can agree that Sony have the same look for the years.

Maybe I was expecting much more of Zoom camera and I am little disappointed. But photos are pretty good but I think that they can be better. I have option to back Zoom in store in next 20 days, and to change phone.

For businesses I am using Motorole E4+ and it is ok, personally before Zoom it was Sony XA2 Ultra, my opinion is that E4+ except camera, it is better on XA2 Ultra. And that was the reason why I wish to start using Motorola personal. And I was waithing Zoom, and now I am not sure. :(

Filipinac, 03 Dec 2019Motorola One Zoom or Sony Xperia XZ PremiumI prefer the moto for three main reasons:

Amoled technology vs IPS (personal taste) even if the Sony has absurd 4K which you will only notice when playing content in 4K, and less batery life

Friendly design, the edges are more ergonomic on the moto

Finally better batery life because of the more efficient SoC and bigger batery

I think the overall quality and versability of the moto is really good. Sony only improve on their cameras on the XZ3 until then their cameras where quite rubbish.

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2019Does anyone know if it supports Gcam? It is a camera ori... moreIt already is very good.

Motorola One Zoom or Sony Xperia XZ Premium

Kissio, 13 Nov 2019Motorola One Zoom or Nokia 9 Pureview ??? https://www.gs... moreOne zoom.

Tom, 10 Nov 2019No front notification light!? C'mon..is this a joke??You don't need diode, when there's AON display, but there is led notification light and it's logo on the back

• makimoto

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2019Does anyone know if it supports Gcam? It is a camera ori... morewhy do you need gcam?
you already have a good camera why people look for gcam
buy a goggle phone if you like gcam!.. just my saying.

Does anyone know if it supports Gcam?

It is a camera oriented phone. The other specs are also good, but camera specs are perhaps the best I've seen in this price.

- f/1.7, f/2 aperture = extremely high details compared to any other phone in its price.

- OIS (cancels your handshake) = more focused, detailed and naturally brighter pics rather than artificial brightness (perfect for lowlight).

- 3X Telephoto lens with OIS = focused, detailed and sharp zoomed pictures.

- 16MP, f/2.2 Ultra wide = High quality wide angled pics.
Other phones only offer 8MP ultra wide camera with f/2.4, so this phone is offering a lot better!
Its Ultra wide camera alone is as good as main camera of some phones.

- 5MP depth sensor instead of 2MP (thank god, looking at you Realme).

With good software optimisation or Gcam, this phone can easily become the best camera phone in this price range.

geko95gek-XDA, 10 Nov 2019Pls do not misinform people, you dont need more than 4GB on... morePreach!! 4GB is enough for any heavy user.

You only need 6GB RAM if you need 6-10 semi-heavy apps running at same time. For gaming and average multitasking, 4GB is more than enough.

• Tom

No front notification light!? C'mon..is this a joke??

Z458921.3, 01 Nov 20194GB RAM is a bit tiny considering the price. Xiaomi k20 Pro... morePls do not misinform people, you dont need more than 4GB on a modern device.

4GB RAM is a bit tiny considering the price. Xiaomi k20 Pro is better.

Adul Al Salami Kebab, 30 Oct 2019Why no Exynos? :< Because snapdragon is better

Dave, 24 Oct 2019Great battery life, disappointing main camera which consist... moreUse google camera app !