Motorola Quench XT5 XT502

Motorola Quench XT5 XT502

how i can dowonload the android market on this thing?

• Vijay

Battery is very poor. Stand by only for 12 hrs and talk time only for 4hrs. Contacted the customer service on the 4th day of purchase . Got reply that battery is not covered under warranty . Suffered a lot. Later bought another brand . Wasted money on motorola. This is a cheating phone. never heard a good opinion about motorola.

• Vijay

• Siam

Phone battery is very poor application not supported plz give me best suggest for this mobile

shocking phone cannotsend or receive saved alot of money for nothing for this phone wait till i see this sales person i will use an old one discusting

• OsamaQotb

the stupidest mobile ever, i could hardly got android market for it, and at last it doesnt include all software , no updates, always lag, low memory, eats battery,

• ross

worst mobile i ever purchased, i will kick that salesman who showed this cell

Anonymous, 16 May 2012hi! i got then same problems with you a week ago. touch menu->... morehi,,,, i did reseting my phone but stock already on enter recovery mode and never move or do anything until i take out the battery and open again,,but still the same and nothing change,,,can anyone tell me another option to enable my wifi,,thanks,,,:)

• DBOY

This is probably the worst phone I've ever had. Only worked for 6 months. Battery life is shit to say the least and i cant even charge the damn thing anymore. Both the USB cable and the charger ain't working. The wifi wont scan for networks plus it shuts down and freezes during a call. Android version cannot be updated to gingerbread and the phone memory fills up with 3 or 4 apps. So if anyone is interested in buying this load of crap.Please don't.You will regret it

• Abinet

sherawat, 18 Oct 2012you donot have a network connection this could be a temporary pr... moreI don't have any comment but i do not know how to configure correct.

• sherawat

romeo, 23 Feb 2012when i click on calender it comes up with set up your google aco... moreyou donot have a network connection this could be a temporary problem or your phone may not be provisionel for data services please try again when connected to a mobile network or connected to a wi fi network if the problem continues call customer care

• sherawat

• Guruku

I use this mobile,it fas no problem for past 3years

• Krish

Anonymous, 28 Sep 2012I have made a factory reset to my phone and all contacts and mes... morehey dude.....u can get ur contacts
back from display settings of contacts.

I have made a factory reset to my phone and all contacts and messages had been deleted can I get them back or not??

• Ann

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2012Is this phone worth buying spending about Rs.13000 or should i o... moreSony Live with Walkman.

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2012Is this phone worth buying spending about Rs.13000 or should i o... moreLive with Walkman definitely huge difference in specs ;)

Is this phone worth buying spending about Rs.13000 or should i opt for Sony Live the walkman??

Can anyone help?

This phone sucks!!!! I had one, it would shut off on me ALL the time usually when I was texting a lot. I had so many problems getting it fixed then they finally gave me a new one. I've only had this one for like 3 months and now it's shutting off on me again but even worse cause it won't come back on for several hours then I'm stuck without a phone.
Don't buy it!!!

dondon, 15 May 2012Hi to all concerns I like most of the features of motorola qu... morehi! i got the same problem with you a week ago. somebody told me i have to hard reset it, so i did. it worked. it erased all the files i saved though. i can use my wifi again.

touch menu->settings->privacy->factory data reset.