Motorola Quench XT5 XT502

Motorola Quench XT5 XT502

dondon, 15 May 2012Hi to all concerns I like most of the features of motorola qu... morehi! i got then same problems with you a week ago. touch menu->privacy->factory data reset.

it works for me. it's gonna erase everything on your phone though.

• dondon

Hi to all concerns

I like most of the features of motorola quench xt5 except from using wifi. after 4 months, it can no longer scan for available networks and it automatically turn the wifi off by itself every time I try to turn on.

May I ask anyone who may extend a hand for me? Thanx!!!

i keep getting an error that says unable to scan for networks whenever i try to turn on wifi. my phone then turns wifi off and when i try again it says unable to scan fir networks. please help.

• ex-xt5

no need to flash rom for low memory...
1-root device with z4root
2-create ext2 partition (512mb to 1024mb as per usage) on sdcard on pc with partition manager 9.0
3-download link2sd from market
...its very easy & working flawless witkout short of memory.

• Francis

jay, 02 Feb 2012how to regisyter the 3g...Jay, you can only set the 3G through your Network provider.

• Francis

romeo, 23 Feb 2012when i click on calender it comes up with set up your google aco... moreHi, this is Francis here. Hey, you need to create a G-mail Id and log in into the same whenever it asks for one. Once logged in with your G-mail ID, you need to make sure that the net is always connected, otherwise you will never be able to open the Calendar. Other option is to log in into Android Market and get an offline free Calendar from there. Check out the same, Romeo. If you have any queries post it.

• Francis

Rajat, 21 Mar 2012Are u saying true about motorola zeppelin xt5 , i am asking sinc... moreHey, don't go for this mobile.

• ashok

while updating Rom in this mobile..it suddenly messege me that CARGANDO.and after that it has not working.can any one help me please..

• Rajat

Siddhartha, 25 Jan 2012I bought this phone, the same day, it was lunched in bangalore i... moreAre u saying true about motorola zeppelin xt5 , i am asking since i am going to buy it

• romeo

when i click on calender it comes up with set up your google acount how can be fixed?

• jadoein

all users who have problem with OS or 100 mb storage, please root your device and flash new ROM.
this phone has fantastic support due to clone devices with same config of other manufacturers.
for starters check ROM of cyanongen
visit forums like Boston-mania.blogspot.com or movilzona

you can update your os upto 2.3
and dev are working for ics update
for an entry level phone, this set has awesome support by various developers

• hodhod

zeel, 05 Feb 2012how cn i upgade my android versionno upgrade from motorola developers..u can install cyanogen modes or boston roms..it will be helpful...it changed my xt5 completely...
www.cyanogenmod.com

• zeel

adi, 24 Jan 2012yaa you can update it to even android 2.3......... through cyan... morehow cn i upgade my android version

• jay

how to regisyter the 3g...

• Siddhartha

Anonymous, 26 Sep 2011motorola xt502 does have multitasking.....motorola has confirmed... moreI bought this phone, the same day, it was lunched in bangalore i went by motorola's name & latest android at that time.the phone is awesome...camera n music u ll nt find much better..but beleve ,itz worth buying & u cnt compare the touch screen quality, itz just awesome..i have nt experienced such touch control in any of the leading mobile phones .it has an edge over in this frm all stuff availble.

• adi

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2012can i update my xt5 android 2.1 to 2.2 tell me plzzzzz yaa you can update it to even android 2.3.........
through cyanomodgen.

The worst phone I have ever bought very frustrating. It doesn't even have speed dial

• neon

Anonymous, 08 Jan 2012can i update my xt5 android 2.1 to 2.2 tell me plzzzzz Yes search on youtube

can i update my xt5 android 2.1 to 2.2