Motorola Razr 5G

Motorola Razr 5G

• Sunny

Why is this bronze again its literally copying Samsung!

• Or

Jake, 16 Oct 2020If you are paying $2000 for a phone that doesn't even ... moreOr rich

Has the moto razr g5 physical sim And esim ,so one can use 2 mobile number

• DJ

I don't know if you guys accidentally bought the previous RAZR edition, or what, but I have no idea what's going on with you. I haven't experienced even the SLIGHTEST creakyness. Where's this allegedly huge gap b/t the edge and screen? Also, how do you think a 48MP camera is bad? I see obvious trolling going on....

2000 usd for 2800mah , one cam , plastic and....!!!!!! tooo mush bro..

Plastic, Glass, Aluminum, and Stainless Steel: all in one phone!

• Jake

If you are paying $2000 for a phone that doesn't even have a micro SD slot for expandable memory....you are a fool

michael, 15 Oct 2020just bought this phone for my six year old niece, she loves... moreYou treat well your nice givving her a phone or fthis price

• michael

just bought this phone for my six year old niece, she loves it! it was to replace her old worn razr 2019

Brendan, 12 Oct 2020Ok people say it with me, $2,000 usd. you got to be really ... moreThe USD price they listed is wrong, it's actually $1,399 USD, not sure why they added an extra $1k to the MSRP.

JJB, 06 Oct 2020I received my Razr 5g yesterday. I was really hoping for b... moreHow´s the weather up there in Seul?

• Brendan

Ok people say it with me, $2,000 usd. you got to be really rich or stupid to spend over $1,000 usd let alone $2,000 usd on a phone. But humans have "priorities" and maybe buying phones and stupid things we dont need is one of them. As race, we should be able to travel to different planets by now, but NO lets waste our lives on low technology, vice,other bad habbits, etc and be "wage slaves" or "living of the goverment" because thats what 99% of people do. Think about it and take care everyone.

• Vgameman

Agreed with the other poster’s comments regarding the creak of the display. Very disappointed. I loved pretty much everything else about the phone, but that creaking was just awful. Also, the tiny little gap between the screen itself and the edge of the phone is very worrisome. Any kind of dust, sand, whatever can just go INSIDE your phone with no issue. No thanks.

• LOCO

capability , 07 Oct 2020I don't think you've watched all the video review... moreisnt all foldable phone uses plastic on its main display?

• capability

JJB, 06 Oct 2020I received my Razr 5g yesterday. I was really hoping for b... moreI don't think you've watched all the video reviews carefully. And ... how did you give so much money for a phone with a plastic display ?! I do not understand :( I wish you a pleasant experience.

• JJB

I received my Razr 5g yesterday. I was really hoping for better quality than I have been used to with Motorola. I watched all the unboxing and hands on videos and everything sounded promising.

The phone I got has a creaky hinge. From the reviews I thought they fixed that. Today I noticed a gap between the edge of the screen and casing. You can see in the phone. How very disappointing considering how much this costs. I so wanted to like this phone.

I am a phone enthusiast and I also have the z flip from Samsung. There is no comparison in build quality, the z flip is solid, no creaks or gaps. If only the z flip had a bigger outer display

• Mike

Wery expensive phone ,not dual sim! Some budget flip phone realize Motorola?with dual sim slot. New flip phones like Startac.

• Vgameman

Seems to be releasing on October 2nd in the US. Will be $200 off from Amazon, B&H, Best Buy, and Motorola already.

• Harsh

Such unmarked battery Moto never improved

Samsung introduced 7000mah battery