Motorola RAZR MAXX

Motorola RAZR MAXX

Anonymous, 25 May 2017this phone is seal or no? otg support or non support?Yup, it supports the USB OTG.

The second Android smartphone, ever I've experienced.

• tom

Silverwings12, 19 Apr 2018I need a user manuel for this phone, is there one somewhere... morethere is no manual originaly for the phone. I'm guessing that you wil have to make do with internet forums for android 4.1.2 in general.
Or do you have a specific question. I used to have that exact phone...

• Silverwings12

I need a user manuel for this phone, is there one somewhere that I can download?

this phone is seal or no?
otg support or non support?

goofygrl, 28 Apr 2017bought this phone in 2012. still have it, still use it. wan... moreSame here, love it.

• goofygrl

bought this phone in 2012. still have it, still use it. want a new phone but its not broken and still works better then new ones.

• ayazkhan89

One of worst phone i ever had...laggy slow and low performance phone...most time its hangs even during incoming call u cnt picks calls....

AnonD-519148, 01 Apr 2016Please can anybody tells this phone suports 4G or not????yes bro

• sahil

AnonD-519148, 01 Apr 2016Please can anybody tells this phone suports 4G or not????Yes

• RJ

I've had mine for like almost 2 years on Verizon and yes I mainly have 4G service while traveling it'll drop to 3G sometimes.

• AnonD-519148

Please can anybody tells this phone suports 4G or not????

• kash2001

AnonD-305979, 11 Sep 2014i know this phone is a lil old but i couldn't find any othe... moreAny update as to the devise and lapdock I've got the danger coming also and just wanted a head's up. Thanks

Nice

• srik

saga, 25 Jul 2012Hi man! You can find it via google it is very easy to find... moreCan i downgrade from ICS to GB ?

• mehwish

Amazing phone and good android system...

• Bubba

xt912 user, 16 Dec 2014no, for some reason, i have this phone, exactly this, same ... moreYours is a Razr, not a Razr Maxx.

• xt912 user

AnonD-305979, 11 Sep 2014i believe the battery is 3300mAh no, for some reason, i have this phone, exactly this, same color, same weight, same motorola black logo, same dimensions, (exactly this phone, but mine is with verizon logo), but i repeat, for some reason the battery power is 1780 mAh, not 3300 mAh.

how the weight and dimensions are the same, but this is a 1780 battery? how?

i hate this world and everyone who lives in it.

• asif

plz tell me is this set is upgradeable to jelly been ?

• Owusu

My sometimes get freezing why