Motorola RAZR MAXX

Motorola RAZR MAXX

• giniii

can any one help plz just bought a motorola xt912 maxx hd but its built-in mic occur's problem very low vice can be heard by the next person, recently used small set of q-mobile its mic quality is better than this if any one have any remedy for my prob plz do suggest
regards

fati, 06 Sep 2014İt is a laggy phone and get frozen sometimes i do not know ... moredo make sure your internal memory isn't full and your phone does not have any unwanted application running in the background and those applications which your are not using and which cannot be uninstalled should be disabled and also try to backup your contents and try to factory reset your phone and see if it helps...

Rick, 05 Sep 2014My XT912 MAXX is a great smartphone, this phone have a gre... morei believe the battery is 3300mAh

i know this phone is a lil old but i couldn't find any other better phone with a better battery and also because i am a Moto fan hence i bought the Razr Maxx and the Motorola Lapdock 500 pro from eBay. Just waiting to get my hands on them in transit at the moment.
Will give u guys an update after i use it. Excited!!

• fati

İt is a laggy phone and get frozen sometimes i do not know it is because of motorola or android system.

Razr maxx 4.1.2 not custom

• Rick

My XT912 MAXX is a great smartphone, this phone have a great time life battery because of 3100mHa. Additionally the android is able to be upgraded to 4.1.3 jelly bean. Have a HDMI output that allow to conect your phone to your TV to watch your HD videos that were took from your mobile.

• tituss

AnonD-114506, 19 Feb 2013Can you purchase Razr Maxx in USA and unlock to use in Mexi... moreof course u can on ebay.com

• noman

How can I remove my sim card from in this hand set...it is locked in jack

AnonD-262574, 11 May 2014Hello everyone. I am from Singapore and am trying to get my... moreYou can buy it on Ebay regardless of the country.

The difference between the Razr Maxx and the Droid Razr Maxx is that the Droid Razr Maxx has the model number XT 912, has 4G connectivity and is exclusive to the US Market, the "regular" Razr Maxx has the Model number XT 910, has "only" 3G connectivity and was marketed in the rest of the world (in selected countries!) Physically they are strictly the same, except for the "Verizon" logo on the lower front of the XT 912 (Droid Razr Maxx) with same internals and batteries (except for the radio antenna for 4G!)

• dgsggs

Hello everyone. I am from Singapore and am trying to get my hands on a RAZR MAXX. Unfortunately, Singapore does not sell this phone. I am wondering if you guys know which countries sell it? I am thinking of ordering it online and getting it shipped to Singapore.

Also, I see on GSMArena there are RAZR MAXX, DROID RAZR MAXX. Are there any differences between them? I want a phone with really good battery life.

Thank you so much and look forward to help from you guys!

• BABAK

p-182, 03 May 2014I don't know but I hope that Lenovo will provide an update ... morei dont know about europe but mine in middleeast has android 4.1.2 original version not custom rom

• Z4

The worst smartphone I ever had. touch screen is ugly, no wonder google resell to lenovo

• p-182

AnonD-241127, 02 Apr 2014does this phone got update kitkat???I don't know but I hope that Lenovo will provide an update (4.1 or newer) for the European version of this phone.

• Corgan666

spike, 20 Mar 2014what is the difference between motorola razr maxx and motor... moreThe look the same, but Droid is released in USA, so it is not a GSM phone.

does this phone got update kitkat???

• Rockdwg

Can this Phone be used with straight Talk? phone has not been used for about a year on Verizon. and I was interested in this compared to having a $100 bill every month

• spike

what is the difference between motorola razr maxx and motorola droid razr maxx?are they different units?

• drabinek

randyong, 24 Jan 2014Any update for this phone ? Using for 1 year plus. Phone g... more Just Instaled JB 4.1.2 ;-)