Motorola RAZR MAXX

Motorola RAZR MAXX

• koldmeat

AnonD-146119, 16 May 2013guys im plannng to buy a new smart phone but im stuck between mo... moreBoth are same. Droid comes with a carrier while RAZR Maxx is the unlocked version.

guys im plannng to buy a new smart phone but im stuck between motorola droid razr maxx and motorola razr maxx which one would be better??????????????

• koldmeat

This phone is much better with JB. Battery consumption improves significantly. Now with same internet setup, I still have 60% charge left in my phone before I plug the phone for charging, amazing.

• somchai dd.

I have Moto RAZR-XT910, - for MAXX do they collect and save file works at computer of our email like iPhone yet. If someone notice of this program improvement, pls share, thanks.

• joff

MOTO Magics,,,super phone

• Strato

If any of you want to upgrade to 4.1.2 go to XDA Dev Forum and look how it´s done...it´s very simple!

• koldmeat

dipro, 02 May 2013Bro I am also from bd and bad news is that there will be no offi... moreHow much he takes? Are you facing any problem after the update? Everything running smoothly?

• dipro

koldmeat, 24 Apr 2013I live in Bangladesh mate. I doubt whether Motorola will release... moreBro I am also from bd and bad news is that there will be no official jb update for Asian version. Good news is I can flash it to officia jb ROM from motaleb plaza. The shop name is bashir telecom and the guy who updated my one is nasir. The phone is much better with jb so u should definitely update.

• Strato

Don´t update to 4.1.2 it´s full of bugs. To bad i can´t go back to 4.0.4...

• koldmeat

Jaccko, 24 Apr 2013UK got android 4.1.2 Jelly bean last week, so you have to wait f... moreI live in Bangladesh mate. I doubt whether Motorola will release the JB update in this region or not?

Do you have any idea?

• Jaccko

UK got android 4.1.2 Jelly bean last week, so you have to wait for your turn.

• koldmeat

Even a tiny phone like Samsung Galaxy Pocket Neo S5310 has Jelly Bean. Shame Motorola.

• koldmeat

Amit, 20 Apr 2013I am in India. I have purchased unlock motorola razr maxx from o... moreReally...!!!

• p182

Where can I buy Navigation Dock for Motorola RAZR MAXX in Europe?

• Amit

koldmeat, 06 Apr 2013Its time Motorola should conform whether Razr Maxx (unlocked ver... moreI am in India. I have purchased unlock motorola razr maxx from online and got android 4.1.2 ( I guess Jelly Bean) out of the box.

I am using 4.2.2 jellybean in my phone...its really smooth and fast...in my country there no update for jellybean...

• george

Kobe13, 16 Apr 2013tell me how can I proof it??let a link with a picture of you phone update to jelly bean. and a link with some update info!!!

• koldmeat

Nilid, 16 Apr 2013Any update on JB for Moto Razr Maxx in India? Will it ever come....I am in Bangladesh. I have the same question.

• Kobe13

tell me how can I proof it??