Motorola RAZR V3

Motorola RAZR V3

• kaleeko

I really enjoy this cell phone and all it's features. I especially love the ability to change the front image on the phone. The number pad is a good size too and the speakerphone is excellent quality.

• Lynette

Anonymous, 24 Apr 2010Hi, i write here and maybe someone can help me.I got a moto v3 a... moreI think the battery is ok try changing your charger

• Winnie

This phone is so cool, i had this phone for almost 5 years.... Believe it or not it still working....Best phone i've ever had! Cool!! :)

• MOTONIMOUz

had this fone for almost 4yrs.. so awesome... but whts the difference between v3 and v3r? cuz mine says v3r.. it also has a video record..

• RAVI

it's good phone and in use with me for about 4 yrs. but now i need it's full body case as the spring action of flip open display is kaput. pls. help. thax

• anthony

i have this phone but i dont like the features ... i love my new phone blackberry 8520 curve

• Aries

Hi, I am Aries. I am currently using a Motorola V3, may I ask you some help here on how to download the software so that I can connect it to my laptop? Any advice here. Thanks.

• fasih

it is really good mobile but the memory of this mobile is short

• dman

i am presently using a motorola v3 .all the features are good but there is no micro sd card slot ,if it was present in it would be a great help.

• sallar

guD mobile but not too strong

• BILLY BOBBY

mine was pure gold!!!!!!

• BOBBY BROWN!!

this is an awesome fone peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Carlos

WeLL its the worst I have ever had
It .F....d up in a few weeks.
And I treat My Mobiles with a lot of care.
I have a Nokia 3650 & A Motorola v1075 And they r still going srtong.
Much better than the Motorola v3 even its features.

Anonymous, 12 May 2010I had this phone in black and it is still incredible after five ... moreyeah!!! it's really cool!!

I had this phone in black and it is still incredible after five years. It has been around the world and I have not had any kind of issues with it. I LOVE this phone.

i have u

• kaldy

I got this phone 2006 but used it for a year only because it was not user-friendly at all. Just recently, I had to use this phone again because my Sony Ericsson wont charge. I realized how bad this phone was. In fact, it can't even receive long text messages. Im getting a new phone today.

• mona

i want to se pink one

• gambles

i love the v3, ove had one 5 years almost and its great! its gold (: x

Hi, i write here and maybe someone can help me.I got a moto v3 and suddenly i can t charge the battery.It says unable to charge.The battery is an original motorola battery and i just buy it.