Motorola SLVR L7

Motorola SLVR L7

• Annonymous

i have a motorolla phone and i have had it for well over a year and it still works fine....iv fell on it, droped it,about 100 times..and its spent the night in the bottom of a hot tub and it still works fine...im not saying that all motorolla phones have good reliabilty but mine sure does

• J

Any one know where I can get one? I'd appeciate a link. Thanks.

• crysalis

ugly, suck camera.. I prefer moto's flippers

• Mahesh

I wish Motorola learns how to make affordable Symbian based Smartphones like Nokia bcoz all the time motorola software sucks Motorola is core manufacturer of Chips why cant they make a decent SMARTPHONE something in range like Nokia 6630 or 6680 I am sure it WILL ROCK !!!

• Sugurakialankashikti

only problem is relativly low quality camera. otherwise its a very good handset. has everything... good screen, memory card slot, bluetooth, mp3 player. what more could you ask for?

• styke

Stylish, Cool. Thumbs up. Go see for yourself. Is gonna be another Hit!
Is faster than other old moto phone.

• Hirem Mecslim

I think any issues to Motorola could be due to where the phones are manufactured. Both of mine were made in China and I've never had a problem. The US has become notoriously famous for poor quality control (mass produced electronics, automobiles, etc).

• smartaskiwi

Well there you go, Ive had enough of motorola, is it because its a US brand?????? and the quality of product out of the US is shocking. If you like greif Buy this phone.

• loco88

"whats this all about a candy bar phone the moterola v3 looks better then this crap and i bet it's slow like the other ones it's a wonderful life up moterola factorys i bet thay said to eash other let take off the key pad of the moteorla v3 and sick it on the v8 thats a brains invention"

Thanks for your coherent and well-thought-out comment. Your input helps. All the motorola's I've owned have been fantastic, I've had the ability to update the latest flash/flexes, making the speed of it awesome (no SMS typing lag at all) and i would highly recommend this phone, given it is basically a suped-up E398, one of the best of its type.

• kimeshin

OH MY GOD! i love this phone. its feels and looks like heaven and Motorola has totally out done themselves. Motorola stand heads and shoulders above the rest

amen...
aside from something called LG...Motorola is pretty much worst in terms of reliability...i'm the service guy of my dealer branch in canada, and aside from LG, motorola is the brand that gets sent in most.
You can expect to send at least 3-4 parcels of motorola every day.

aside from the v3's that our staff won for free, we never ever use motorola ourselves, that's how scary it is.

and i'm not saying they dont have better features...i just dont want my phone to die on me unexpectedly with a little tap on the cover.

• juice

Well who ever typed that they work for T-mobile please!?!? I work for the LARGEST authorized T-mobile dealer in the country & also train and we have nothing but a crap load of motorola's to send back, esp. over Nokia. Give me a break

Hey does any1 know how much this phone is? i live in the united states. And i was wondering would it work with cingular?

• nizzle

Wow! i like. this one's all rubbery... i may introduce the beast to my two girlfriends. how long does it vibrate before it hangs up?

• smartaskiwi

Yet again Moto fail to meet up to expectations. Go back to 2 way radios and stop waisting the time of many of us in the industry. Im sick to death of dealing with faulty phones, and I wont start on the back up service. Maybe the sharemarket crash was a sign to moto to give up.
If motorola was a animal, I would have it put down.

• kimeshin

i think motorola has outdone themselves. i did an assesment servey of the top ten phones in the world and motorola came out tops! keep it up

• Hamza

please stop abusing others everyone are giving their opinion OK?

• AB

No they wont because the new latest motorolas refuse to break down. so there. Nokia freaks should leave this message board and go and sit in the corner and cry bcoz they have such c*a*py fones. Nothing can beat a beautiful slim motorola

Good for you, Hamza......because you are lucky & never have to send your phones in for expensive repair......but, someday you may have to!!!!!!