Motorola StarTAC 130

Motorola StarTAC 130

• Godwin

I think i really like dis phone 'coz of it's design but i would like to know more could i get image details of it with any other links to more info & if possible the link to it's official page at Motorola.com 'coz i have tried searching there & i could not get any info on dis phone there.

• Emy

I want to sell a startac 130 with 2 batteries car plug, home plug (with 2 slots), all the original boxes, headphone, Who wants to buy it ? Is really new !!

Write me i live in Italy.

Ciao

• libi

Languages : have Languages vietnames ?

• ade

Hi, if there is anyone out there, that wants to sell a startac GSM 130, then please mail me, this is a GENUINE enquiry! I sold mine about 18 months ago and I miss it!!! hope to hear from you asap....:))

• chris brandrick

I've inherited the starTAC 130 with a car but no instructions. any suggestions where I can get them? Many Thanks

• david

this phone is decent i like it

• Erik Nielsen

I would like to know are there any rind tones available to download into my Star Tac.

• hung nguyen

I've got my Startac (maybe the same model like it here) with less than 30USD. Ok, just fine.

• yavuz

ı have got a startac.. I wnt to ask a question? How can I understand which model my telephone?
the phone haven't alarm..
most important charestic, there are under the bataria jagurs' pothos..

• richard

its nice,but i use a startac328 and i can't find it here i'll like to know if its possisble to change my ringing tone.
please reply.

• Karin

How do I get my phone to vibrate, and can I change my ringtones.

regards
Karin

• faustina

Motorola startac 130 is the best phone I have ever used

• faustina

Please could you send to my mail the manual for motorola startac 130? I have the phone but do not have the manual. I am finding difficult to use.

faustie

• ramin

I think it's the best phone that ever made.

• bernard

i am a foreign student in india and i the state of chandigarh and would like to purshase a motorola startac at the lowest prices.what should i do?

• Joel Wanjau

Good design but the size is just too big for the palm of the hand, futher more there is no composing of one's own melodies. But the price is OK.

• Joel Wanjau

• laura

hola ,que tal. solamente queria dirigirme ha vosotros para decir claramente que este movil: ES UNA MIERDA.
jamas pense que comprar algo que yo creia magnifico , y ( carisimo en su dia ) pudiera resultar tan desastroso .
no podia llamar.........se cortaba, no podia recibir llamadas.....se cortaba, no podia mandar mensages........se cortaba.....ahhhh eso si me quedaba ideal en la mesita del cafe . gracias .

• Patrick

We are lookiing for Motorola T180 in a large quantity.
Hear from you very soon.
Tel: 1(713)587 9445
Fax:1(713)5879443
American Distribution Company
Houston Tx USA

• Elisabeth Roberti

How can I know when somebody phoned me and I coud'nt take the phone who it was?