Motorola V235

Motorola V235

• HornDozer

sudi, 31 Dec 2013my phone battery is dead new battery is not awale in market what i do?I found a battery on EBay

• Pave

I am using this mobile since 2006 , more than 4h talk time/day, it stays all day long in dust and hard condition , no one failure, excellent signal, it's unstoppable even after several years. It's the best mobile I've ever used, just open to answer and it works where new smartphones don't. What do you want more?

• sudi

my phone battery is dead new battery is not awale in market what i do?

What did you guys expected from almost 8 years old phone?
Did back in 2005 we had 3G or maybe 4G networks?
I bought this phone back in 2006 and still use it.
It's in perfect shape and condition.
Until than I've changed 6 (HTC Hero, Huawei Pulse, HTC Desire S, Galaxy S II, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4) smart phones and all of the time I relay only on this phone, and still use it as my permanent communication mobile phone!

• sam

MUHAMMAD AHMED, 11 May 2013I have been using this phone for seven years.Its signal recievin... morefrom where can i buy it???

• MUHAMMAD AHMED

I have been using this phone for seven years.Its signal recieving ability and battery time both are powerful

• Ameyaw Kwarteng Phil

i have the phone for about four years now,but the internet is not good at all

• Ameyaw Kwarteng Phil

i have the phone for about four years now,but the internet is not good at all

• Pauline

AMpadu Psalmuel, 12 Apr 2010wow you've said a lot i want to go and buy one tomorrow but you ... moreI've had this phone for almost six years and had no problems whatsoever. Best phone I've ever had.

Anonymous, 11 May 2008I love this phone!! I've had it for about 2 years. It's wonderfu... morehow long does the battery have to charge for before its completely charged

this phone has bad internet on it

• AMpadu Psalmuel

wow you've said a lot i want to go and buy one tomorrow but you want to tell me that the screen is not good and the battery don't last long. Oops please can someone tell me more about this phone before tomorrow?

This fone is a crap, bad screen, bad battery and the memory of this phone is so little, only a song (128kbps) in this phone :S

U have to buy the ear piece. thats the only way i.

• JW

please tell how i can make my motorola v235 hands free. going to be a law in wv. 2011 can't drive & talk on cell. thanks.

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2009hi! I have a driver! Contact me on www.zee4what@yahoo.com, if u... morewhy is a driver needed for this phone?

• angeleyesz247

Anonymous, 25 Jan 2009i've had this phone forever and if annnnnyone knows where i can ... morehave you tried cellphoneshop.net,thats where i buy all my cellphone needs

Anonymous, 26 Jan 2009hi! I have a driver! Contact me on www.zee4what@yahoo.com, if u... moreDrivers - http://www.phonexpo.ie/showthread.php?t=2213

Britty, 29 Oct 2008Ive had this phone a while and barely ever took pics with it. B... morehi!
I have a driver! Contact me on www.zee4what@yahoo.com, if u are interested.

i've had this phone forever and if annnnnyone knows where i can get the software from for the camera, i'd love to hear it. thanks.