Motorola V600

Motorola V600

• KaZaaV02

I've had my V600 for a while along with a Motorola bluetooth headset and a data cable and I must say, the phone works excellent with these accesories, everything runs seamlessly. A few people complain about the camera, I'll have you know that the Motorola line of camera phones from the v600 up have some of the best picture qualities of most phones available on the market. The only thing I would require from this phone is more memory because I upload a lot of stuff with my data cable like games, ringtones and videos. The Motorala BVRP phonetools works very well with the phone and is easy to use, more proof that motorola knows what its doing with its phone and support programs. Some complain about no infared port. Now tell me the sence of having that when you and a friend can be relaxing 30ft apart and sending each other files. Again I say all this phone needs is more memory. This phone came out when the possibility of playing videos on your phone was just emerging, so look at that when you blame it for not being able to record videos. When it comes to that, buy a camcorder. Soon some of you are gonna want a cellphone that can do eveything including cook, clean and have sex. Anyways, this phone is a good buy, take it from a guy who has been through a lot of cell phones over the past few years.

• Sahipul

just bought it for two weeks, and i could say it is a very good hand phone, multifunctional, but there are two minor glitch, poor camera and low polyphonic channels.

• Fabiano

hi, i will buy a v600 in next days, but i have two doubts yet. How long time it record of video of one time?? can it acept card memory for expansion??

please, anyone, send me a mail... tanx... ;>

fabiano_mymail@hotmail.com

ps... sorry my horrible english

• alex zahorodnyj

its great highly recomended

• Eta Uso

The v600 is simply excellent. Just what the girls need to turn them on

• Clarissa

Hello guy....I just wanna know how can I connect my v600 bluetooth to a nokia bluetooth?

e-mail me please: tiara_thavasa@yahoo.com

• Kevin Denton

How do u access ur missed calls?

Is it that ur missed calls and received calls share the same call log?

I wish Motorola would make call log up at least 20 entries instead of 10 entries.

• Nic

Can anyone tell me how I can connect my phone to my computer using the Bluetooth. The Bluetooth that came in the set yo hook up to the modem is not connecting with the phone can anyone tell me how I can solve this problem. Also how can I get music and pictures off of my computer onto my cell phone. Thaks.

P.S: Email me at lilflip2006@hotmail.com with ur replies.

• b wong

It is a good phone so far, it is heavier compare with others. It would be nice if the battery are last a little bit longer. The front of the phone looks good, the back cover are very loose, it come out sometimes for no reason. The keypad work very well. I am happy with it.

• Marcelo

Last week I changed an old V60i (CDMA) for a V600. The phone has a POP3 client, but after reading the manual and contacting my carrier I'm only able to set up one account. Is this a phone limitation?. The phone I have was made in Brazil and it's sold only in Latin America. Any feedback will be appreciated!!

• Alvin

how do i provision a v600 manually for gprs.
thanks in advance.

• nic

I want to know how i can transfer music from my computer onto my phone and why is it my bluetooth adapter that is supposed to be plugged into the computer cant find my phone.

• casco

i need :softwer Motorola v300

• Chris

Hey. I was wondering, can the V600 accept mp3 and, how do I upload them without Bluetooth? Thanks!

• DolB

Where i can find software, upgrades for my v600??
P.S: software, upgrades that can be transfered trough bluetooth

• Eta Eta Uso

The phone is just excellent. From its mp3's that attracts the girls, to the design and lots more.....its just perfect

• Will

This phone has great features. The keypad is not the best and reception is spotty on my network. I have another Motorola, V710, that gets better reception and is not roaming while the V600 is. I cannot say I would recommend this phone.

• Gem

This phone is good, but it does hold enough messages :(

• Adie

Hey, thought that this phone was a great little buy! It has great features and has a nice front fascia, the performance is good with easy to use options. would recommend to anyone who likes flip fones. also there has been no problems.

• Adie