Motorola W270

Motorola W270

• nash

when i am chrging my phone it never says battery full it always beeps and change ring styles

• fats in south

Anonymous, 24 Dec 2008Actually there is no need to install drivers just connect the ph... moremy motorola is not behaving like that my computer tells me to load the c.d that came with the phone no c.d came with the phone what should i do ?

• Anand

Could someone help me out this issue. I could not answer my call/make call through headset (when i am listening FM).

I contacted the hellomoto store in chennai they told me that this model has this problem and go for W230 (where you can answer your phone through headset)

What is the purpose of having headset for these kind fo flip phone if I could not answer my phone through headset. Let me understand this better if not please do not buy this one

• durai

can it do sound recording. if so how

• ramneesh

Nishu, 27 Dec 2008Can i run internet on pc via usb using this phone?no you cannot,it cannot act like a modem but it can run gprs on phone only

• Nishu

Can i run internet on pc via usb using this phone?

• Pras

Can i download and install any software like opera mini or any game on w270 via gprs or pc

is there a security code in this unit so nobody can open my cp?

• Shekhar grover

Anonymous, 28 Apr 2008In Hong Kong, the free gift pack that comes with the phone inclu... moreCan anybody tell if i can install a dictionary in my w270? Is there any special format for this application? Can anybody tell me the site for it? Plz help and contact me at shekhar_grover@sify.Com or msg me at 09996013127

when i connect my phone to pc, my phone shows 'unable to chsrge'..why it is happen??

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2008When I connect my phone via USB to the PC it gets automatically ... moreActually there is no need to install drivers just connect the phone to your PC using the USB cable and a message will appear on the screen of your mobile asking whether you want to connect the phone as a storage device. Select yes and within seconds you will see the device in 'My Computer'[if you are using XP]. Then simply copy the files into the music folder in it.

• Vish

when u connect ur mobile to PC thru USB, make sure u keep ur flip open, u'll get a message on mobile screen & click yes!

• Vish

Jessica, 22 Dec 2008What I mean is, like other motorola phones, you can set password... moreNo Jess!

• inyk

hey i just bought w270 2 days ago, and let me tell u guys this handset rocks.. i mean if u really finding out some handset with flap features than i would say u only should go for the moto w270... i am enjoying using this device... i just love it....

• Sumodh Krishna

Very Good handset. Stylish and easy to operate

• Jessica

Ram, 15 Dec 2008 Yes. You can view pictures in this phone and you can use them ... moreWhat I mean is, like other motorola phones, you can set passwords for your messages, in your gallery. Does this phone have the same feature? Thanks!

• Ram

Anonymous, 20 Dec 2008well when u transfer from pc make folders.when u replay on cellp... moreHi,
Well, please don't try to answer the questions that are answered before. And some of the answers are not helpful. For example: your answer only explains about playing all the songs in a folder and it says nothing about playing them continuously. And this question was answered before.

Pranita, 02 Dec 2008thr is no facility to play songs continuously from single folder... morewell when u transfer from pc make folders.when u replay on cellphone openthe folder you want to play.u have an option all songs. click on that.all he best
nath

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2008When I connect my phone via USB to the PC it gets automatically ... morehi friend u may be having problem with system or if u've warranty had better replace handset, here u go i ,using USB, uploaded nearly 350(complete 2GB) mp3 songs without any problem. any, thank u for giving me this chance to answer u..

• blur