Motorola W388

Motorola W388

• annappa

Send a message Error unknown what problem

• Rahul sachar

This the worst phone i had ever seen and company is too. This is nt a handset its a complaint box.

Too simple, gives errors and no bluetooth, wouldn't recommend!

• rancho

any hotfix for the problems mentioned available ??? ... pls update

• Hyren

I can't send A msg and there is an error?.....

• NIbal

Gopi, 29 Dec 2009Whether this mobile support MP3 songs.YES

• amit Wagh

anyone can fix this problems? Please help me...
please call me:-9011016393 Amit wagh.Pune.

• Amit Wagh

novuz, 27 Jan 2009I have some problem with my motorola w388. When I'd like to sent... moreI have some problem with my motorola w388. When I'd like to sent the message, sometimes there are display the popup message "Error Unknown", and when I successfully sent the message, in the outbox, the text message that I've been sent before change by unknown character... sometimes they appears @@@@@@s?... What's going on with my mobile phones?
anyone can fix this problems? Please help me...

• Gopi

Whether this mobile support MP3 songs.

• ly

vivs, 25 Nov 2009 why my celphone not sending message, and display error unknown ... morei have the same problem with my unit....it display's error unknown and i can't send messages...pls. reply..

• mani

W388 is always showing no service and emergency only

• Moto Rocker

This phone is simple, fast and nice to have if you only need a phone for communication purposes and not for multimedia. I'm just wondering that the DB corrupt warning always appear whenever I insert my memory card. Good camera quality. Lacks bluetooth though. Not recommended for the techie type user. Good music player software. Keypads sometimes is hard to press but it is still considerable. Very cheap and simple and practical phone for daily use.

• vivs

why my celphone not sending message, and display error unknown when sending the message.

• Alfrida

my motorola w388 has no reseption sim inserted can somewon help

Anonymous, 10 Nov 2009i have the same problem...Does anyone knows hot fix this?i just ... moreit says corrupt DB

raja, 04 Nov 2009I have this Motorola W388 unit, there's this warning that says "... morei have the same problem...Does anyone knows hot fix this?i just bought my fone about 2 weeks ago.

• renu

i can not switch on my motorola w388

• karimu stanislas

i think am ok with ths phone.
it is niice and potable.

but why no video. i need a rply on 233246147276

• raja

I have this Motorola W388 unit, there's this warning that says "DB Corrupt! Re-create DB", and my camera isn't saving/storing all the pictures taken. what does this mean? Can somebody help me how to do this?

Priya, 13 Oct 2009I have this Motorola W388 unit, there's this warning that says "... moreConnect the phone to the system using usb then format the phone memory.....this would solve the problem....