Motorola W388

Motorola W388

• san

does dis phone has inbuilt modem

• Bernsal A. Granada

can i print the inbox message and sent item's in this phone

• Claudiu

Can this phone play AAC/AAC+ or WMA music, or just MP3?

• Claudiu

vamsi, 04 Sep 2008can we download games?The Motorola website said that this phone can run java 2.0 games of max 1 mb filesize.

• Claudiu

How is the sound of the Motorola W388 compared to Samsung B520? What phone has the best quality, the loudest speaker volume and the longest playback time?

• Cokin

I think W231 is more valuable with java and cheaper price about camera c'mon what we hope frm vga one!java is more important for a smart phone...

novuz, 27 Jan 2009I have some problem with my motorola w388. When I'd like to sent... morei am also having this same problem.if u found reply pls

• aiyen

i buy the motorola phone. but when i was browse it. its have no connectivity to the anther network

No bluetooth? Oh no. . I like the design though.

• future buyer

hey guys juxt tel me does w388 has msg locks

clar, 08 Jul 2009hey!can i download music right through my phone without needing ... moreit's the usb cable, i bought a motorola usb cable and it didn't work, so try to buy another one, a nokia usb cable (Type : DKE-2), it works great, i can now access my phone memory and microSD card.

clar, 08 Jul 2009hey!can i download music right through my phone without needing ... moreIt's the usb cable, i bought motorola usb cable and it's no use, so i try to use nokia usb cable, well it work, i can now access both phone memory and microSD card. good luck

• clar

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2009bought 1 last week from lidl. great mobile for the money, had so... morehey!can i download music right through my phone without needing an external memory?

• clar

Zaibi, 29 Jun 2009 I am facing a problem with my handset.I try to send meesage(SMS... moredude!we got the same problem!i cant open anything stored to my phone.i just want to know if you used an external memory for your phone too.

casual phone user, 07 Mar 2009i'm unable to make/ receive calls. Calls drop out after a second... moreahh..ok thats it.hehehe.i have the same prob too.

bought 1 last week from lidl. great mobile for the money, had some difficulty downloading music but motorola text info on how to do it and it was easy. No problems with phone, camera or music. Motorola customer service very helpful.

• sjp

i hate it when i text in this phone ... it's so slow!! i hate it ... my nokia 1200 wa a little bit faster in texting than this one ~X( ... the music quality can't beat the music quality of my ipod shuffle ...

• Zaibi

I am facing a problem with my handset.I try to send meesage(SMS)but could not do so because of unknown error.Also Music file is not open and when try to open,db corrupt error appears.Can you help me in this regard?I am very thankful to Yiu.

• Rod

Motorola W388 is a great mobile. Main features are: MP3 player, FM Radio, VGA Camera, Micro SD 2G support(to store music, images, java aplications and games) and Java System to run aplications and games 2D and 3D.

• Yogesh Dixit

when i try to open my songs etc. i got the message thet db is currupt. pl guide me what to do?