NEC e228

NEC e228

• anoosha

hi sir my browser nt workin here no ips adress how can i unlocked browser plz help me sir

• Yaroslav

Hello iam from UKRAINE. i have 3 question:
1- this phone can play MP3 and MPEG4(video)
2- if i dont have data cable, i can download music and video on flash card (memory stick duo) !WITH CARD READER.
please email to me language: english/russian/ukrainian/poland/serbian. thank for all. please mail me faster

• MUHAMMAD SAJID

hi i have nec e228 but i do non know install java for playing game pls help me

• Solmon A.

how can i
connect to gprs internet browsing

• hamdan

plz tel me da GPRS n MMS sitting of e 228 bcoz im using telenot plz tel me

• glo

i would like to have downloads on my phone. where do i get the USB cable?

• sarmadQureshi

when iconnect usb cable its detected and icon of usb shows but pc shows a erorr that handset can detected why!!!!!!!!!!!
and tell me from wher i download free usb driver n software.

• Majid Ali Talpur

I have e228 NEC Mobile. In mobile memory nothing can be saved like picture, sound, miss calls, if saved corrupted when i off my mobile. Contact in hand set memory are also deleted when i off my mobile. If any solution plz mail me on my E-mail Address.

• sharjeel zia

hi plz send me usb software coz i cant find in pakistan karachi i want to download my pic on my pc after all e228 is super cell fone thanks

• SHAHZAD

i have nec e228 mobile is good
but when conect to usb cable
pc says hendset cannot be detect
all drivers are insttaled and software also insttaled.

• khan

plz tell me how to select tone on specific
number plz mail me here khan_khi2002@yahoo.com

• john

i love my e 228,but there are no infrared,bluetooth and in my country i don't find accesories

• akram

how to change the language english to arabic
thanks to helping

• ahsan

i have got NEC e228,i want to know,how to install games on it via USB cable

• chimezie ozoh

please im from nigeria and im using nec e228. how do i get connected to the internate and access mtv .my service provider cannot help.mtv is important to me.

• samix

please i want to know what is the name of software which the mobile is running on? if it is simbian or another .please contact
sub7_45@hotmail.com

• ryu

nec e 228 does have internet but you must have a 3 sim card.
You cannot use the phone with other services

• Tella .S.A

Good day to you over there,I am using the nec e228 phone and I want to get connected to internet with it I have sent messages to my service provider ,instead of sending back to me any procedure nothing was sent to me and I latter thought may be my phone does not support the internet service.That is why I decided to confirm from you,thanks,bye. N.B I will be looking forward to read from you,thanks.

• JUNAID RANJHA

i have e22 nec g3 and wants to receive data cable driver/software.

thansk and regards.

• Bilal

it is a good mobile phone if any body needs its software and driver plz contect my email adrees (bilal659@yahoo.com )Allha Hafiz