NEC e540/N411i

NEC e540/N411i

• Tara

Hey, has anyone had trouble with the battery in this phone? at the moment, my phone just will not charge - i plug the charger in and a little warning msg comes up saying REMOVE CHARGER, BATTERY OVER TEMPERATURE - even when the battery is stone cold, or the phones been off all day! Any ideas ?

• Ken

Go to this web site for info on the nec e540/411i mobile phone, free to join, free wallpapers, free ringtones, free links to sim cards, free info.

• emb

hi, i got an nec e540 for my birthday last year and i havn't been able to work the bluetooth i can pair up with people but i do not know how to send/ recieve files with my friends.
If anyone knows how to do this i would be grateful if you could e-mail me

Thanks

• HZiM0rT4L

How do I send a game (jar or jad) via IR, or is that imposible? I know how to use IR etc. as i have managed to transfer mp3s, jpgs.

If it is not possible, is there any other way eg.usb apart from via wap

• Laurence

This phone is not the best, there are much better phones on the market for near enough the same price. Since buying this phone I have had the SE K750i and The SE W810i Walkman Phone.

• Ken

Try our free help site for info on the nec e540/411i phone, and get free wallpapers and ringtones.

• Ken

To access the infrared on the phone, press
>your menu button, then
>select 8 accessory, then select 9 external connections, then select 2
>infrared.
>This will activate the infrared, but you can only transfer files up to
>1 Meg in size.
>Hope this helps, Ken.

• SOPHIE

how do i get the infared to work i cant seem to find it in the menu?

• Omer

well the phone is good enough but i am unable to find the pc software to synchronise with have you got than tell me

hey...
Have had this phone for 6 months and love it. mp3 can fot 6 songs on but bluetooth will only work with a bluetooth headset. apart from that message and picture memory is great and infared is fab!! usb works fine with a data cable.

• ben

it says it has mp3 player, but can i get it to work, no! does anyone no?

Please can you tell me have to receive picture messages

Hello, like they so dont work, i cant get internet access or bluetooth 2 work!!

this phone and its menus are excellent. Camera the best, better than samsung d510

This is truly the worst phone i have ever used .I now have a picture trapped forever in its memory with no way to retrieve it. Any ideas on how to resolve this problem will be appreciated.

• KEN

Our help site for the NEC E540 IS

• leppystew

this phone is terrible no bluetooth hardly any memory low quality camera and hardly any features, steer clear. changed to w850i which is ace

My New Web Site address for NEC E540 HELP is

Free wallpaper and Ringtones + NEC Mobile suite download

• Ken

Try our free help site for the e540/n411i mobile phone.

• jane

wow the phone is cool, i even need one more for my husband incase u want to sell yours