Weekly poll results: Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ loved equally

29 April 2017
Flagships of two different sizes but equal interest from fans.

Sort by:

AnonD-385420, 30 Apr 2017Loads would love these phones but Samsung is acting like Apple t... moreS8 duo is very cheap and I already bought my wife one, next is maybe my self or my older daughter. Maybe, you just can't afford it that's why you said it. Time to find a better job dude!

  • Anonymous

AnonD-385420, 30 Apr 2017Loads would love these phones but Samsung is acting like Apple t... morecorrect, s8+ costs € 928 where I live

  • AnonD-385420

Loads would love these phones but Samsung is acting like Apple thinking anything they make people will buy,even with a price tag that's way over the top,these phones are way to expensive,you could buy a 40-55 inch TV for these prices,S7 Edge a lot better value phone,for a company that's just had to stop selling a phone,they should have made these phones more affordable

AllHailSony, 30 Apr 2017For Samsung polls, there'll always be no option for "looking at ... moreWhy are you asking or looking for another option since there is already an option available and that's between this two? If they are asking individually like "is the Galaxy S8 hot or not" or otherwise like that is ok or reasonable. but since this is between the two or more polls I don't think it's a good thing... So let take this into perspective... Galaxy S8 gets a whopping 52% of polls so the other 48% think it is not good or bad what so ever, Same goes to S8+.

  • HAHA

dont dual camera that dual pixel is damn enough
i got a mate 9 pro well still s7 edge dualpixel easier

S8+ is too long.. otherwise a beautiful device.

  • Levy

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2017red tint,wireless charging and automatic restart. best phone ever!!The last sentence of what you wrote is the only one that makes sense.

  • Anonymous

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2017red tint,wireless charging and automatic restart. best phone ever!!Every phone has issues in first batches. It's only the over the top show off people that buy those. It's good for the ones who buy it cheaper since they are more likely to get better phones

  • AnonD-663385

Meh!

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2017red tint,wireless charging and automatic restart. best phone ever!!That issue looks like a speck of dust compare to nuclear7 explosion. And surprisingly still alive.

  • Anonymous

red tint,wireless charging and automatic restart.
best phone ever!!

For Samsung polls, there'll always be no option for "looking at others", not even "none"

What can we expect from a big-headed brand anyways?

  • Anonymous

I'm sure if there was a "none" option the poll would have been even more revealing.

It's like asking do you want to vote for Kim Jong Un, or ... Kim Jong Un? It's not as if I have actual choice. Point is S8/+ is just an elongated S7+e and does not sit too well with many people in here, sadly that opinion is always hushed...