Nokia 1

Nokia 1

• syY
  • 03 Aug 2022

How is Tik Tok on this phone?

• K
    • Kuldeep Sanghwahiya
    • KgQ
    • 03 Aug 2022

Nokia 1 is upgradable to Android 10 ...and Waterproof too...

• N

• A
        • Ahmad
        • auc
        • 28 Jul 2022

Guys, this phone have beam on maps?? I need it

• .
          • .
          • X@t
          • 06 May 2022

Bgmi support or not on this phine

• mGw
            • 29 Apr 2022

Orherside482, 14 Mar 2022Can someone tell me where do I buy those XPress-on covers?How do I benefit from them??

• O
              • Orherside482
              • JKU
              • 14 Mar 2022

Can someone tell me where do I buy those XPress-on covers?

• O
                • Otherside482
                • 3nr
                • 27 Feb 2022

TheoS, 05 Nov 2021Yes. If you keep it on Oreo and don't update it with H... moreIn developer options, you can disable auto updates.

• P
                  • Pranjal
                  • U{W
                  • 24 Feb 2022

Gogle map is not working currently

• F
                    • Fooo
                    • n5h
                    • 31 Jan 2022

TheoS, 07 Feb 2021I purchased a Redmi 9C because I had had enough of HMD and ... moreNow remove 100 reviews that you posted not knowing what you're talking about

• SYx
                      • 28 Nov 2021

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2021Is the pin code unlock issue (not detecting the right pin) ... moreIt does not recognise the pin or pattern signing after 1 day of power on straight. The best solution is just to restart the phone.

• E7G
                        • 18 Nov 2021

Is the pin code unlock issue (not detecting the right pin) still a problem in Nokia 1 ?

• T
                          • TheoS
                          • fjU
                          • 05 Nov 2021

EU.iSE17, 01 Nov 2021This nokia 1 is a durable phone being used by my nephew it... moreYes. If you keep it on Oreo and don't update it with HMD Pie and 10 updates.... that's where the problems started. I loved my little Nokia1 when I bought it. Cute and small and everything 100%.
                          The Pie and 10 updates from HMD turned it into a POS. Suddenly the phone had all kinds of issues that they never bothered fixing......ever. We begged. No response from HMD.

This nokia 1 is a durable phone being used by my nephew its been 2yrs now ..

• T
                              • TheoS
                              • f3g
                              • 13 Oct 2021

My Nokia1 became many little Nokia1 pieces when I: drove over it, smashed it and poured gasoline on what was left and set it alight. Was worth it seeing the phone destroyed. Was satisfaction for me knowing that I have destroyed the most irritating and frustrating and time wasting POS cellphone ever.

It wasn't born a POS. No. HMD turned it into one.

Never another Nokia whilst this HMD clown show is busy destroying the Nokia name.

• 06 Aug 2021

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2021Hey Wicusjvv, by the way Kingston is a pretty good brand, 1... moreWicusjvv, an update. Class 4 card with "write speed" of about 4 or 5 MB/s work fine with my Nokia 1.
                                Tried a new SanDisk Class 4, got it online. Year 2020 was mentioned on packet, and strangely its write speed is 15MB/s (a Class 10 card speed). My phone had issues with this card within hours to a day.
                                Sticking with an old Class 4 card.
                                I haven't tried a Class 6 card though, rather hard to find one online.

• 30 Jul 2021

Anonymous, 30 Jul 2021Hey Wicusjvv, no I never had this issue of music or pics be... moreHey Wicusjvv, by the way Kingston is a pretty good brand, 16gb or 32gb is fine for this phone. Try to get a Class 4. I saw SanDisk Class 4 SD card being sold on Amazon a few months ago.

• 30 Jul 2021

Wicusjvv, 29 Jun 2021Have you had the issue too of the phone deleting your music... moreHey Wicusjvv, no I never had this issue of music or pics being deleted off the card.
                                    My Class 10 cards always had issues with this phone not detecting it after a day or couple of days. Needed a phone restart to solve this, music and pics were still there though. I set up my cards as 'portable' (not 'internal') on this Nokia 1.

I've been using a Class 4 SD card without any issues for a long time.

• X06
                                      • 11 Jul 2021

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2021It's rubbish. I had a Nokia 1 almost 3 years ago, duri... moreSo you shoul buy expensive phone this is only for call or whatsapp

• srr
                                        • 03 Jul 2021

hassan, 14 Jun 2021can anyone tell me how is the phone is ? It's rubbish. I had a Nokia 1 almost 3 years ago, during summer the phone overheated and it was shuting down randomly and often. After cooling down, it restarted when it was in the mood and briefly.
                                        Also laggy, the screen is britle, at least it was cheap. I do not miss it