Nokia 1

Nokia 1

• TheoS

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2019Someone ???? is this feature avaliable? https://messages.googl... moreNope, I don't believe it is. Remember this is a true BUDGET phone. What it does do it does extremely well. I'm still very happy with my Nokia 1. I've had mine for 4 Months now.

Someone ???? is this feature avaliable?

• TheoS

Nokia BoSS, 10 Sep 2019Nokia 1 pie go update i can't get it on my Nokia 1 I need helpAre you sure you're Nokia 1 is a genuine Nokia and not a fake ? As far as I know all Nokia 1 have received the Pie update.

• Nokia BoSS

Nokia 1 pie go update i can't get it on my Nokia 1 I need help

Splinter, 07 Sep 2019Does it take a nano sim or micro sim or both???????There are 2 nano SIM slots, and a separate micro SD slot.

TheoS, 31 Jul 2019You're a bit late.... I've 2 Nokia 1 phones and I love them. I n... moresomeone plz answer??? Has web text feature on texting setting??

• Splinter

Does it take a nano sim or micro sim or both???????

• TheoS

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2019ghost touch means the screen works without touching the screen.t... moreNope not had that problem yet. That's really strange.

TheoS, 06 Sep 2019Nope. What is ghost touch?ghost touch means the screen works without touching the screen.the touch panel works automatically for a certain time and then works fine.

• TheoS

Anonymous, 06 Sep 2019Did anyone face ghost touch while using Nokia 1?Nope. What is ghost touch?

Did anyone face ghost touch while using Nokia 1?

• TheoS

Not fast. Solid communication phone. Rugged. Built better than the others out there.

TheoS, 19 Aug 2019The pattern problem is new. It's happened to me a few times too ... moreSame problem here, my Nokia 1 seems to forget my pattern until I restart it....

my Nokia 1 shut it self down and i on it back it does not respond,i charge it but it does not display charging indicator and instead of charging when i plug it,it become overheating,please what can i do.

• TheoS

dudial, 18 Aug 2019Yes. Same happening with meThe pattern problem is new. It's happened to me a few times too if I swipe too fast. It has to do with Pie and not a Play Store automatic update problem.
If you restart the phone all is ok.
I'm eagerly awaiting the Pie patch for Nokia 1.

Anonymous, 13 Aug 2019Anyone else experiencing the pattern suddenly not working until ... moreYes. Same happening with me

• TheoS

TheoS, 14 Aug 2019I did a Factory Reset yesterday. Immediately disabled play store... moreIn reply to my own post, all is working 100% still. Fast, not eating the battery anymore. It's like Oreo but much, much better with Pie.

Do what I did.
1. Do a Factory Reset
2. Immediately disable Play Store automatic updates. Go to Play Store. Check settings there. Tell it to turn Automatic Updates OFF.
3. Sit and smile like me now.

It's that easy. Now I will wait until things are fixed. Cause I've zero bugs to complain about now. I will wait until the update where these issues are addressed. In the meantime I'm happy again. Best little cheap phone that you can buy. Nothing can touch a Nokia 1. Tough, Dependable, Clear with voice calls etc. An absolute Gem.

• TheoS

I did a Factory Reset yesterday. Immediately disabled play store from installing automatic updates. No interference.

I've got no more battery drain or other issues. Suddenly my phone is running better than before.

There is some app that play store automatically updated that caused all the crap.... AFTER Pie was working well.

It's not Pie. It's Play Store.

Anyone else experiencing the pattern suddenly not working until reboot and every foreground and background apps all of a sudden closing since the July 2019 security patch?

• TheoS

Jenny, 11 Aug 2019It keeps forgetting my patternHi there. It's probably got something to do with Pie...since I updated to Pie from Oreo I've got weird things happening too. Wierd bugs... let's hope it gets sorted with the next update.