Nokia 1

Nokia 1

• mafuta

I like the phone, but, my new one(to replace a broken one) can only intermittently find signals being sent to it. Typically my friends phones are shoeing 3-4 bars, while mine says "no service". Hopefully the supplier will replace it.

• Red

Anonymous, 06 May 2020Still having the same unlock problem after the most recent updat... moreThe existence of problem is true, so perhaps the likeilwise is false for the solution being the key, to the unopened lock, used for wealth of reaources.

So that unlocking Nokia 1, is not so many keys other wise it could be Nokia X to the nth power. . of the so many other pin numbers as password, or so many great ideas or thoughts we possess should be more than possessing you, so are accountable for, or so (before we can proceed) to it lest we so are not allowed so barred for the gadget access.

This is not so much a problem when thoughts should be mustered., as other ideas so obsolete to the new or incoming, are not so welcome to previous idea. When inevitability of compare and contrast to the (iD)entity so idea, as system or protocols or policy or principles cannot be all in one so fitting to be equal to system, so OS development exist, as proof of not being constancy of status quo, unless you can support that idea of problem pertaining problem about being locked or so Android System Pies's perhaps very features is so it's own id~entity, that locks away anyone in or out, is dependent on the access level you can hold to own and ao access the lock of a Pie version of Android by Google.

• TheoS

Anonymous, 06 May 2020Still having the same unlock problem after the most recent updat... moreYeah, it's been a problem for too long now. I also don't see it ever being fixed.
Just another HMD failure to address problems with their products due to lazyness on their part.

Still having the same unlock problem after the most recent update. I don't think it will ever be fixed at this point.

Did anyone experience password or pin lock problem despite giving right pin while unlocking phone in April, 2020 update?

• AghilN

The resolution of the recorded video is 1280 x 720, which means HD or the same 720P. Why did you write 480P?

Pls I want to change my phone password, but it tells me to enter device password meanwhile the former security was swipe....and when I switch off my phone and turn it back on it requests for a device password which opens the phone butI can't use it to change my normal phone password...pls it's been months now,what do I do?

• ニã

I've had this phone for over a year now as a second phone. It's a good phone for €50 (I've bought it in sale) and nowadays i use it as a Spotify machine. And i like Android 9 Go

• TheoS

hadik.sh, 12 Mar 2020hi is call speaker loud enough for noisy environments? is disp... moreYes to both your questions. I'm slightly deaf and I hear fine on the speaker phone.

hi
is call speaker loud enough for noisy environments?
is display sunlight readable?
thanks.

• TheoS

Anonymous, 06 Mar 2020Not everyone is familiar with buzz words etc involving technolog... moreHMD Global is the Nokia Licensee. They design and support the phones with software updates etc.

Not everyone is familiar with buzz words etc involving technology, particularly regarding mobiles, so .. anybody .. What is HMD ?

I got an security patch update dated february 5, 2020... So cool

i had this bad boy and its a great phone UwU

• Ak

In my nokia1 phone where be hanged on this month(Jan) I where no updation about the pie software plzz say the fixing way of this much of hang

• TheoS

Nokia 1 is a solid phone and reliable. The HMD software updates are destroying it's functionality. In other words....HMD are killing their own baby.

I went out and bought 2 X Nokia 1 yesterday. Old stock from a major reseller here. They still have Oreo 8.1 on.

Gonna test them and report back here.

received Google security patch dated January 5, 2020 I hope to fix the pattern error

• Krachtpatser Karel.

Solid phone for those on a small budget. I recommend the Nokia C1 now because it is newer but you see the Nokia 1 is smaller and it is also pocket friendly.

TheoS, 08 Feb 2020Pattern unlock bug just happened again. I was hoping it was fixe... moreI received the same update and on my Nokia also continues the HMD error never again

• TheoS

Pattern unlock bug just happened again. I was hoping it was fixed. I've lost all confidence in HMD.

I've had enough. I'm walking from Nokia now. Enough time wasted.