Nokia 1

Nokia 1

Although this is rumored but there is no difference with Nokia 2 just camera and maybe battery, i just hope HMD global created Nokia Android Go with XpressMusic or model like N series, but at least has specs with 5 inchi, 2 gb ram, 16 gb rom, 8 mp camera, 5 mp, 18: 9 ratio, fingerprint and course with battery enough with 3.400 mAh, have same prices with Nokia 2.

LG ARISTO 2

60$ US
BETTER FEATURE

Pretty big, but maybe it's time to replace my Lumia 520

• jol

Nokia should launch N series again.

Skystar5, 01 Feb 2018We want good little 4,5inc or max 135mm good/cheap price te... moreThe preliminary specifications unfortunately paint this phone as a wallet friendly low end device. I'm somewhat disappointed in camera, but I think this is just budget compact, not mid range compact. Maybe they will change as I am welcome to great compact phones.

Still burned about no Nokia 4 phone, but I'm very curious what processor this uses. Please tell me Nokia has Snapdragon 200 or even 400 chipset in this phone, or even any Snapdragon, or else everyone here will trash this phone. Not me because I like Nokia and even other silicon manufacturers, and I would love to have a $50 optimized sub compact Nokia device. Root perhaps?

• Montaleb

I think that is nokia Zero not one.

• Skystar5

We want good little 4,5inc or max 135mm good/cheap price telephone. What does it mean 1GB Ram ? 5Mp camera and i msure bad quality capure this camera. i m sure they will bad capacity battery. Sony Xperia xz1 compact perfect but so expensive. We not need this much perfect telephone. Only need same Nokia 6(2018) but 4,5 inc good price. Samsung A3 2017 good but 16 GB Rom so bad and this specification a bit expensive.