Nokia 103

Nokia 103

• ??

Big jon, 22 Aug 2019Does this phone have what’s app and Spotify? 😆what the..? NO, this phone does not have whatsapp and spotify, do YOU think that in 2012 Spotify was created? Off, this generation of naive kids..

• Big jon

Does this phone have what’s app and Spotify? 😆

• Juliee

When we save contacts of someone is there smiley pictures are also available to save and identify the contact

• Hunter

Does this phone have pocket carrom and cricket games?

• Recep

Awara, 05 Apr 2015hi guys can u teel me this mobile is still have in store or notDepends on where you live. Why don't you say where you live (smart ass)!

• Recep

Anonymous, 29 Mar 2017My NOKIA Model 103 Type: RM-647 made in Hungary fell off my palm... moreWhat do you usually do when a phone breaks... buy a new one (smart ass)!

My NOKIA Model 103 Type: RM-647 made in Hungary fell off my palm to a tiled floor, when turned on it displayed thus: "connect 269BC000 FFFF0000". Please what do I do?

My workhorse phone that can last a month or more with medium use.

• gatot

the strongest phone ever

I have 1 but wen i put the line takes 1min then the network disapear what do i do

• bala

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2013hai guyz,i think the 103 is the best phone in the world because,... moresuper ma......

• cris

Yasir khan, 28 Feb 2015It is very Nice Mobile . It has good battery timing. Has it dual... moreits not a dual.only single sim

• Awara

hi guys can u teel me this mobile is still have in store or not

• Yasir khan

It is very Nice Mobile . It has good battery timing. Has it dual SIM? Please reply.

• Dorian Gray

This Phone is Very Good But The Challenge I gave seen with It in The Hands Of Many People Has to do with The either A Deep or Faint Contrast Its Monochrome Display Gives In appearance, Secondly The One I Use Has An Unimaginable Voice Leakage When Speaking On a Conversation The echo from The Microphone Is an Assumption Of Speaking In a Empty Room While Your Echo Bounces Nicely to You Like a Silent Gossip.

• Alatina

I wonder whether this phone model has a voice leakage problem (from the back cover)

• son-e

zandry, 11 Jul 2014Yes and now being at 99 AED http://crazydeals.ae/category/mob... moreThank you! Zandry :) How about in non - online transaction? Like in Dubai mall is it available?

the last and the best among its class

• zandry

son-e, 15 May 2014Is this available in Dubai? thanks. Yes and now being at 99 AED