Nokia 1100

Best selling cellphone in the world!

Helal uddin, 22 Aug 2019In bangladesh, Nokia 1100 is still available.. but Old &#128... moreNice to see lots of Bangladeshi on GSM now.. Even some of cheap so called phone reviewer (YouTuber) hadn't visit the sites from decades.. Atc android toto one of them.. Now they are being educated..

I will immediately buy a monochrome graphic type of phone from Nokia in 2020. The Snake game on their new devices is not fun at all and nobody plays it.

• Kick

Is this phone GPRS supported?

• Val

One of the best & fastest texting ever! The millennials didn’t know this phone!

• Gopi

Awesome mobile

• Jerry

Cupcakes, 27 Jul 2019I remember my mom had one like 10 years ago. I loved it. I've be... moreIt is still available for sale. this is the link - https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/nokia-1100-­15652080530.html

• Helal uddin

Cupcakes, 27 Jul 2019I remember my mom had one like 10 years ago. I loved it. I've be... moreIn bangladesh, Nokia 1100 is still available.. but Old 🙂😊

fretty, 20 Jun 2019Maybe you dont believe it but I m still using the 1100 as main c... moreI remember my mom had one like 10 years ago. I loved it. I've been searching for a nostalgic phone for a while. Couldn't find one. So i bought a nokia 3310 :)

Switch to this yesterday, an original one made in Germany. I haven't felt such gladness in my life. Finally, some fast f*cking phone.

• fretty

Maybe you dont believe it but I m still using the 1100 as main cellphone.
because: small and the (replaced) battery still only needs charging about 6 day period.
The smartphone is never used as telephone but for all other things when needed.

taghack, 30 May 2019Oldie but goodie.I'm not nostalgic.

taghack, 30 May 2019Oldie but goodie.Yeah I remember never wanting it as a child

Oldie but goodie.

• shafeeq

Nokia 1100

Hahawhatever, 25 Dec 2018History's best selling mobile phone doesnt have a dedicated revi... moreIt didn't need one. The sale numbers speak for it. To be fair the motorola razr v3 stole the show in 04' and phones like this didn't attract media interest but it was phone like this nokia 1100 that help many people in 3rd world countries have a phone due to its affordable price. Nokia is connecting people. By the way this was my very first phone. Mine had white backlight.

• AnonD-819322

Hahawhatever, 25 Dec 2018History's best selling mobile phone doesnt have a dedicated revi... moreThey didn't do reviews until February 2004. This phone was released in November 2003. There were more relevant reviews to make instead of this entry-level phone. This phone did sell well but it wasn't the best selling phone in 2003/4, that was probably the 3210.

History's best selling mobile phone doesnt have a dedicated review ?? I call this a highway robbery haha

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2018Very good phone of early days like now this era iphone xrOnly compared to similarly priced phones at the time was it really good. There were way better phones at the time.

Very good phone of early days like now this era iphone xr