Nokia 1100

Nokia 1100

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2018Very good phone of early days like now this era iphone xrOnly compared to similarly priced phones at the time was it really good. There were way better phones at the time.

Very good phone of early days like now this era iphone xr

• Joey

Still using this indestructible beast :)

I'm still have my own 1100 and this is a die-hard for him self:)))

• LeeMon

Good old days, when phones were phones not all in one gadgets. NOKIA pls make a remake of this phone!

Who else had this phone on Tracfone? I remember so many people did back in the day.

• Bala

My first mobile I used wat a great phone I got lot of friends while chatting nice for messaging and pocket phone miss u legent mobile

bill, 11 Jul 2018still use it, love it, dropped it in the water twice, still... moreBill,
What network do you use it on?
I'm trying to get an Ebay one up and working.
Alex

• bill

still use it, love it, dropped it in the water twice, still works, looking for a new car charger for it

Luke, 23 Apr 2018I am thinking to buy a Nokia 1100 (used) again. Is it a bad... moreThe 1100 is worse (in feature spec) than the 105 but if you just want it just for calling and texting, it's not bad at all for that purpose. I'm not so sure the 1100 has a backlight, so you might have to watch out for that.

• Luke

gayan, 26 Apr 2018sure. buy it .my 1100 phone purchased in 2005. still use ti... moreThanks for the input. By the way, where are you from Gayan?

• Luke

Anonymous, 27 Apr 2018me too. I don't like smart phone. did you know there is an ... moreOf course but unfortunately new Nokia feature phones do not have thay function anymore.

Luke, 23 Apr 2018I am thinking to buy a Nokia 1100 (used) again. Is it a bad... moreme too. I don't like smart phone. did you know there is an option in 1100 that there is not in smart phone? You can schedule the sending of a message

• gayan

Luke, 23 Apr 2018I am thinking to buy a Nokia 1100 (used) again. Is it a bad... moresure. buy it .my 1100 phone purchased in 2005. still use time by time.

• Luke

I am thinking to buy a Nokia 1100 (used) again. Is it a bad idea?

Of course I would be using this cell for just for calls and texts. I do own a 105 though but I am not happy with that handset.

Any comment?

• Fercho

Great old classic!!

• Rex

I had one and it got wet from the washing machine XD, I dried it with a hair blower and it worked normally again.

I used it, my mom used it and later my dad uses it. Uses it for almost 10 yrs.

• Anuz

Momo, 27 Nov 2017How to use, the items is not working and sim network is not... moreCheck with your network provider. Perhaps they stopped broadcasting 2G signals band.

• BotsMaster82

Yes! My Nokia 1100 works in NZ!
Or at least it did in the past...