Nokia 1202

Nokia 1202

UDITHA10
My mother also using this phone since 8 years,battery is still original one,but charger is gone.After that purchased charger is not charging well

• Addy

I wanna buy phone like this.i hope nokia produce phone like this anymore

Wana buy

• Blin

Anonymous, 09 Sep 2018How i get one more phone 1202Well i have one. Good quality and no battery changed

• Dikran

I've had one (black), since 2009 and i haven't had one repair. Same battery still.It is a simple, sturdy and extremely reliable cellphone that does its job. Back to basics! Simplicity is best! Bravo Nokia!

Handoko, 18 Jan 2018Until 10 years, still working.. No repair at all, even the ... moreHow i get one more phone 1202

• Handoko

Until 10 years, still working.. No repair at all, even the battery.. Good job Nokia..

As of December 2011 this was the most popular phone in Bangladesh (along with the Nokia 1280). Not anymore nowadays.

• Roy

My grandma is still usuing this phone since 2009.
it is best for her as she only use this phone for calls and to receive some important official messages.

• Nabeel

I am also still using it, I have this phone since 2009. After this phone I have purchased many phones including smart phones, all i.e. lost or snatched :-D but always this phone provided me backup. Rough tough use.

• Ferdsz B. Lim

The best phone i ever had. Even at this age (2017), I still wanted to have a piece of it. With superb call and text purposes, it's easy to forget about cam, radio and wifi when u have this unit.

• Tinotenda

I am trying to put the security code l know but it is not working may you please help me

• Hassan

I still use it,w with a red body cover, I love it...

For some reason, back in 2011, one of my relatives upgraded from a Nokia 6120 classic to THIS!

• pisu

why is it display "test mode"

• Kiwi

Security Code is 12345.

• Rockstar

Please tell me how to remove spot from screen of n1202

• hyhyhyh

thomas, 18 Apr 2015i got nokia 1202 ive tried the security code i know it does... moretry 0000 or 000

• thomas

i got nokia 1202 ive tried the security code i know it does not open it what can i do pleas! help