Nokia 1209

• Md zameer

Mobile modal 1209

Nokia 1209 mobiles

• Sahad

This nokia phone my mom using 5 year. But its still work good.

Anonymous, 08 Jul 2016I don't know why bit this phone eats My moneys when I recei... moreI don't even know how to help. :/

• Nokia 1209

astee, 13 Sep 2015how to unlock 1209 because master codes were not working, i... moresecurity code 12345

Macbeth, 17 Sep 2018What's with the really weird screen resolution?What about language this mobile

What's with the really weird screen resolution?

Please sel did phone

I don't know why bit this phone eats My moneys when I receive SMS (help to solve this probelm)

Anonymous, 10 Jul 2015Hi is the 1209 3G compatible?3G features like internet won't work on it, but you can insert and use a 3G sim on it.

• astee

how to unlock 1209 because master codes were not working, i cant open my phone with forgotten password

Shivanand, 16 Mar 2015My Best Phone Nokia 1209 is Very good...............Hi is the 1209 3G compatible?

• Shivanand

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2015nokia 1209 model is very good...... My Best Phone Nokia 1209 is Very good...............

Τ&Icir, 07 Sep 2014TV.1209nokia 1209 model is very good......

• Nick

My Grandmother bought this phone in 2008 and she is still using one, wish i can get one for myself

Anonymous, 29 Sep 2010What a complete piece of garbage... My grandmother used to ... moreTell yourself that. 1209 is one of the masterpieces from Nokia.

• Τ&Icir

TV.1209

• Pradeep

sushant, 03 Sep 2013this is one of the most longlasting mobile phones of nokiaI agree with you. one of the Best handsets from NOKIA

• Nevi

Please how can help me for the way to put off fixed dialing for nokia 1209 ?
Thnx