Nokia 1.3

Nokia 1.3

In stores let hear real stats from wild

joe nodden, 31 Mar 2020Dude don't get this for the battery life. It's not even gonna be... moreDoes Mi A3 have adds

GeeSquer4U, 01 Apr 2020I had used Nokia 2.1. It had 28nm processor and 4000 mah. It's b... moreAh yes because a 4000 mAh battery is TOTALLY close in capacity to a 3000 mAh battery. No. No it isn't. You seriously are mad at me for comparing a non-Android Go phone to an Android Go phone, when you're making that comparison? Dude get some common sense, this phone is gonna have absolute garbage battery life.

GeeSquer4U, 01 Apr 2020I had used Nokia 2.1. It had 28nm processor and 4000 mah. It's b... moreHe's just a d*ck head looking for attention. WTF would anyone keep coming back to a page of a phone you supposedly hate and continually slate it ?! He obviously has some kind of imbalance, so don't waste your time replying to him (as I no longer do).

• GeeSquer4U

Alamgir Hossain, 20 Mar 2020Dear Nokia, Why you're losing your money? No one will buy worst... moreAs if you tested or used it!

• GeeSquer4U

Riaz Madappally, 20 Mar 2020At least they could have remove the go edition and give a 2gb ra... moreThen take Nokia 2.2 or 2.3. 1 series is meant for go edition. 2 for basic full Android. 3, 4 for lower mid end. 5, 6 mid end. 7 high end. 8 affordable flagship. 9 flagship. Then mainly nostalgia basic phones and normal basic phones.

• GeeSquer4U

joe nodden, 31 Mar 2020Dude don't get this for the battery life. It's not even gonna be... moreI had used Nokia 2.1. It had 28nm processor and 4000 mah. It's battery life was awesome. Ama why do you compare Android go with a normal Android phone. Compare it with yet another Android go phone. Nokia makes phones at all prices points and all categories. Whining!

• Ravi Kumar

Very nice looking phone.nokia always make good phone . nokia 1.3 absolutely good phone . I m very impressed this entry level phone

Anonymous, 31 Mar 2020I have a good Samsung, as for the battery life not that impresse... moreDude don't get this for the battery life. It's not even gonna be good with only a 3000 mAh battery and a 28 nm SoC. If you want a good battery life phone that's wayyyyyyyy better for a similar price, just get the Xiaomi Mi A3. That isn't flawless but it's a hell of a lot better than this.

joe nodden, 23 Mar 2020I simply stated facts.I have a good Samsung, as for the battery life not that impressed. I just want a phone with a good battery life. If this turns out to be excellent well ill be happy, but we shall wait n see i guess! oh and i just love that Cyan dont you :D .

Justice808, 23 Mar 2020Nothing else apart from texts and calls ? I also used social med... moreNope i have an ipad for that..... oh banking and notes That's it.

joe nodden, 23 Mar 2020Ok buddy, let me tell you a little secret. There's a thing calle... moreThat doesnt mean anything, user use does. Not everyone plays PUBG some just text/call

Justice808, 23 Mar 2020It's cool. Let's just forget it. People are dying in their hundr... moreMaybe! But the world still ticks with tech :D ! its important tech!!! keep in touch

zztop, 27 Mar 2020I think this would be an good choice as an everyday device. I ju... moreYup dying to know the review on battery on this.

zztop, 27 Mar 2020I think this would be an good choice as an everyday device. I ju... moreI certainly agree. As for the battery life? Time will tell.

• zztop

I think this would be an good choice as an everyday device. I just hope it does live up to it's claim of having a good battery life.

Justice808, 23 Mar 2020It's cool. Let's just forget it. People are dying in their hundr... moreI don't know about you but dying in my hundreds sounds pretty good to me. What's wrong with that and why would you bring it up?

joe nodden, 23 Mar 2020What insult did I use.It's cool. Let's just forget it. People are dying in their hundreds the world over and here we are talking about a difference of opinion and mundane stuff. You take care now.

Justice808, 23 Mar 2020Why do you get on the defensive and over the top all the time? O... moreWhat insult did I use.

joe nodden, 23 Mar 2020I simply stated facts.Then we'll have to just agree to disagree.