Nokia 1.4

Nokia 1.4

• sS@
  • 17 hours ago

Anonymous, 31 Jan 2023hi, am using Nokia 1.4 it's a great phone, superb batt... moreIt's an old ancient SD 215 usually reserved to KAIOS

so it's a bit too heavy to run on 12 even on Go edition

• r48
    • 31 Jan 2023

hi, am using Nokia 1.4 it's a great phone, superb battery. the only problem that it has its freezing, but I manage to hold the switch off button to restart it, then it becomes okay. i love it.

Minu, 11 Nov 2022It will, but it may take some time since most Android 12 Go... moreYour wrong Xiaomi already released A1 and A1+ with Android 12 go at launch

• m
        • mukunangui
        • XKC
        • 23 Dec 2022

Received Android 11 update. Then I reset the phone. It auto-updated and that update crashed my phone. It does not light up and all methods to reset have failed. Useless phone.

• 14 Dec 2022

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2022this is my second Nokia 1.4 32GB and still have ended up wi... moreSend it for repairs under warranty. Solves the problem.

• 14 Dec 2022

CAVBR, 13 Dec 2022I didn't notice any initiatives related to Android 12 ... moreI believe it may get the update much later than we'd expect. I don't think it's good to expect so much from a cheap phone. But regarding how they slowly but precisely delivered the final Android versions for their low end phones with 1GB RAM. So I don't think they'll miss out on this phone

Minu, 11 Nov 2022It will, but it may take some time since most Android 12 Go... moreI didn't notice any initiatives related to Android 12 for Nokia 1.4.
              And ending 2022, I begin to doubt that the update will be delivered.

• JPH
                • 32x
                • 04 Dec 2022

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2022this is my second Nokia 1.4 32GB and still have ended up wi... moreI had the same problem and tried to reboot, didn't work, I have sent it back to Nokia to get fixed on Warranty, I hope its dealt with and I have no more issues with it.

• Jay
                  • fsF
                  • 18 Nov 2022

This has low connection for sure. especially for 3G if u can provide help, thank u.

• 11 Nov 2022

CAVBR, 21 Jul 2022Will Nokia 1.4 get Android 12?It will, but it may take some time since most Android 12 Go phones aren't even released in the first place

• 11 Nov 2022

KanoValentine, 16 Aug 2022This is one of the phones that gave me buyers remorse. For ... moreThe 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM model is totally worth it for $100. There are much better phones from Nokia themselves for the same price.
                      If you are planning to buy the 1GB RAM model, avoid it at all costs.

• Joseph
                        • K32
                        • 12 Sep 2022

Dee, 25 Jun 2022How to I restrict my number in outgoing calls? #31#phone number

• pJk
                          • 30 Aug 2022

this is my second Nokia 1.4 32GB and still have ended up with the same problem after recharging the phone will not switch on so can not do any thing with it any one else have the same trouble had phone just over two months.

• F
                            • Faca
                            • CGH
                            • 27 Aug 2022

I want to know all the features found In Nokia 1.4

This is one of the phones that gave me buyers remorse. For the price that I've paid (100usd) this is clearly not worth it. There is literally nothing special aside from saying its a Nokia smartphone.

• U{B
                                • 14 Aug 2022

CAVBR, 21 Jul 2022Will Nokia 1.4 get Android 12?android 11

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2021Its a good phone but please make sure our os update makes i... moreWill Nokia 1.4 get Android 12?

• D
                                    • Dee
                                    • THI
                                    • 25 Jun 2022

How to I restrict my number in outgoing calls?

• fjS
                                      • 23 Jun 2022

Nokia 1.4 is a shitty phone. It only works only when it feels file it

• Chris T.
                                        • d%5
                                        • 21 Jun 2022

noze, 20 Jun 2022Ram 3GB/64 work perfect for basic user like media social, w... moreIf you can find one..