Nokia 2

Nokia 2

After reading all your comments, yesterday i took 128GB Samsung memory card and made it internal.

And starting using it. Wow Nokia 2 us such a beautiful device to use. The sound that it provides us awesome. Connect JBL and turn the snapdragon Equalizer u will feel the music into your head.

And am using Nokia 2 today and it's really so so so so cute. I love my nokia 2❤️❤️❤️

• xjH
    • 19 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2022I agree with you guys..The only problem is space.one other ... moreToo small gb ram but still okay $$.

• Nug
      • 19 Aug 2022

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2022I agree 100 on all what you said about this Nokia 2 android... moreI agree with you guys..The only problem is space.one other things that is good about this fone is a fast download😘😘😘😘

• SYx
        • 19 Jul 2022

• f0H
          • 03 Jul 2022

Navy23, 23 May 2022Still the best mobile with aluminium finish ❤️👑 am using Sa... moreI agree 100 on all what you said about this Nokia 2 android. The size of the phone is 100 tops. I have dropped it too many times and still it works perfect. Only one problem with Nokia 2 is space.

Still the best mobile with aluminium finish ❤️👑 am using Samsung galaxy M33,
            Have redmi note 11. And Nokia 2.

So after using the three of it. My conclusion is - Nokia 2, yes i agree mobile is slow. U get angry to use Nokia 2. But i have used many Android phones.

Nothing can beat Nokia 2 in terms of quality and it's materials for 6-8k price

After using Samsung and redmi, moto

Nokia 2 is really awesome
            The screen is excellent
            5 inch screen and it's compact.

Nokia 2 is slow. But it's awesome
            No Samsung can beat it.

I have dropped 6-7 times from variable height
            Nokia 2 survived. And it still works fine.

Nokia 2 is not a game changer.
            But genuinely it's awesome to use and listen to music, it has the snapdragon equaliser in it.

Sound quality is awesome❤️❤️👑👑

• uBN
              • 04 May 2022

This phone is so slow, my iPhone 4s runs minecraft faster. I tested it in Geekbench 5 and the multi-core score was only 123.

• S
                • Sin
                • N5a
                • 29 Jan 2022

Buikloop, 28 Jan 2022I had this phone, then bought a Huawei Mate 30 pro 5G and i... moresell the Huawei Mate 30 pro 5G for parts you should be able get another cheap nokia smartphone with the money you get

• B
                  • Buikloop
                  • nid
                  • 28 Jan 2022

I had this phone, then bought a Huawei Mate 30 pro 5G and it stopped working after some months! Never buy huawei!! It is my advice. I am deeply sorry that I sold this phone now I don't have a smartphone at all. Need to purchase a Nokia again.

• JE$
                    • 09 Jan 2022

This is such a shitty phone. I bought one for 60 euro in 2019 and I can say, it was the worst phone I have ever had. NEVER BUY THIS!!!! It is overheating and it is slow as hell. Also forget that you will install apps, there is no memory room for them! Terrible phone.

• fnC
                      • 08 Dec 2021

The phone endures any drop. The IPS LCD screen is super good. The only problem is RAM, ROM and software issue. Requires constant firmware repair.

• 19 Jul 2021

Solo, 01 Jan 2021It says that there's supposed to be 8GB free, but that... moreIt's not a lie, though. 8 GB ROM is never supposed to be free, ever. I think no company ever said if the ROM in any phone supposed to be free for personal/customary use.

• y
                          • yesnokia
                          • 19 Jul 2021

Anonymous, 03 Jul 2021Are you kiddling meThe Gorilla Glass 3 featured in the phone made me think that is actually the nokia brick phone 2.0, and yes I'm talking about the build quality not the performance, I mean what can you highly expect from a 1 GB RAM phone.

• d
                            • dapperdan
                            • XNp
                            • 03 Jul 2021

vjakan, 02 Apr 2021same problem bro (but I like 4000mah battery and 5 inch scr... moreI was fooled by the massive battery those days

• r3a
                              • 03 Jul 2021

yesnokia, 05 Jun 2021I first bought it in the end of 2018's Q3, and it stil... moreAre you kiddling me

• y
                                • yesnokia
                                • 05 Jun 2021

I first bought it in the end of 2018's Q3, and it still works very fine up until I am writing this very review (Q2 2021). It has been going through a lot of moderate to hard accidental drops, varying from such low to moderately high points/places, even so no scratch or even crack was to be found due to each drop, I hope it will be like this for the longest time. But still, I was expecting if 1 GB RAM would be sufficiently enounce for occupying my not-so-intense mobility, but unfortunately it's still not in good performance for best online shopping experience.

• D
                                  • teX
                                  • 19 May 2021

Cally , 31 Mar 2021I having problems with installation of many apps especially... moreGo to settings>Tap on 'Backup & reset'>Tap on 'Factory data reset'>Tap 'RESET PHONE'

• txn
                                    • 26 Apr 2021

I bought when it first launch around Rp 1,500.000 (about 80 euro), dumb phone very slow charging, often lagging, loudspeaker performance below average

• v
                                      • vjakan
                                      • Xjf
                                      • 02 Apr 2021

dapperdan, 22 Mar 2021using almost 3 years,just called it as a phone only the fir... moresame problem bro (but I like 4000mah battery and 5 inch screen size) other wise wast of money 3 years more use (heat issue; Change battery; crash apps ; settling auto restore)

• Cally
                                        • Nu6
                                        • 31 Mar 2021

I having problems with installation of many apps especially financial app and finally i decided to swipe the phone pls is anybody here help me with factory setting procedure