Nokia 2

Nokia 2

Only battery is good....it has very small storage space and the speed I also very slow...not recommended at all.

• Tech Guy 91

You could get better phones for $100 back in 2017

Most worst... Phone happens to my life. however battery is good. but i don't think any phone cant beat to slowness of this puke..

• Nira

Worst Nokia mobile phone I ever used.waste of my money as well as time since phone takes additional 3 or 5 minutes for every thing comparing with other mobiles. It was a slowest smart phone I ever used. It was a very disappointing with this Nokia 2 since I’m used over 150 Nokia mobiles with great pleasure.
Not recommended for anyone.

• Nokia

valyo, 22 Feb 2020This phone is a joke. Very very slow, always runs hot, can't upd... moreIt is a budget phone and it you want it to perform somewhat like any iPhone then it is not at all possible 💃

• valyo

This phone is a joke. Very very slow, always runs hot, can't update apps because there is no space left.

Aro1 , 09 Jan 2020Where are you? From Nepal

• Aro1

Lukman, 23 Dec 2019Please Sir my Nokia2 is working fine but my battery is spoil and... moreWhere are you?

• Lukman

Please Sir my Nokia2 is working fine but my battery is spoil and I searched for it but couldn't get for almost 1&half year now

My phone is ok but today I can't use the phone to ring. Can you help me.

• Waqas

I use nokia 2 mobile from 1.5 years , its a very very very very slow and worst mobile , it shows display after 1 or 2 minutes and always disturbing me , very bad mobile , please dont waste ur time and money

• Wawan

For those who shout about this worst spek,please re think that this is the entry level phone and it should be as a feature phone!!but think bout its battery life use

• Chira

Don't think to buy this worst mobile. I never used like this mobile. It is the most failure phone ever i used. Very very slow. When i take call to some one, call is already answered before i stop.

Orlando, 23 Jul 2019I completely agree with youNo enough memory !! OS alone consumes more than 70% of internal storage

• McCaveli

In fact since I have started using I haven't got any mistake in it there is only one thing it disturb me that is it can destroy my pictures.

• yoyo

Busky, 22 Jul 2019Nokia 2 is useless, how can Nokia build this type andriod phone ... more. . . get, buy an iPhone w 64GB to 128GB RAM if more memory makes you happy.
(I just bought a Nokia 2.1, and I'm happy with it.)
. . . now I'm looking for and will
buy a Nokia 2. !

• Orlando

Busky, 22 Jul 2019Nokia 2 is useless, how can Nokia build this type andriod phone ... moreI completely agree with you

• Busky

Nokia 2 is useless, how can Nokia build this type andriod phone with lowest storage capacity ever, memory cards can not work, always hot. it is a waste of money, i don't advice anybody to buy it, i am regretting buying it. shame to you Nokia company

• K mughal

When release oreo update in pakistan?

Viktor, 24 May 2019Well i own this phone for almost 9 months and its not that bad p... moreThe Nokia 2 is a good smart phone battery life is tops no flops with this phone.