Nokia 220

Nokia 220

• Prabhat sharma

useless, 28 May 2016this does not support any apps Bad mobile and no app or game download

• Alex

This phone is useless. Even some pic of jpg are not supported. Above all you cannot do anything with this phone other than the default apps. My 220 does not even support the twitter and the yahoos which is default in the phone

For God sake! Can you pls buy yourself a new smartphone? This phone is mainly for call and text purposes only - a back up fone. Just spend some bucks for a new one and stop complaining.

• Irrate

emmy, 08 Jan 2016why is it dat nokia 220 phone can't play gamesMy Goodness... buy a high-end or atleast mid range smart phone. This unit is intended for calling and texting only that's why this fone is just for back up purposes only. Buy yourself a new smartphone and stop complaining.

• Abu Bilal

Where is Right Selection Key means can't change shortcut keys

• Suresh Kulkarni

How o copy the contents in memory card of Nokia 220 to my Laptop? Whether any software for that is available? How can I get it ?

• rio

Sundar04, 06 Jun 2016This phone is not working nokia browseryou can use opera mini

• Sundar04

This phone is not working nokia browser

Thi phone don't support lot of apps

• Moon

Nhlaliso, 29 May 2016My phone do not have whatsapp and my mobile games dot not play p... moreType on google search :vxp games and download few apps for nokia 220

• Nhlaliso

My phone do not have whatsapp and my mobile games dot not play please help me

• useless

this does not support any apps

• Petr_xy

Hi, my phone has very limited capacity of a calendar. There is 25 position for remainders only. Can I increase the calendar capacity by memory card?

• hemraj

i can not use internet pls help me

MOO, 04 May 2016has this fone whattsupNO not at all moo

Hasara, 18 May 2016This ph is ok! But can't change shortcut keys, menu icons and sm... moreYeah you are right hasara thats the problem in many phones of nokia

• Hasara

This ph is ok! But can't change shortcut keys, menu icons and small space in massagers. Applications & internet are wery slow.

• Lindoh

Ths phon is good , but it doent want to download anything

• Nemo

which social network does it occurs?

• MOO