Nokia 220

Nokia 220

• Hari

This ur nokia 220 phone does'nt open the confugration messages and settings messages, who comes into my phone.

• Akshay

Portia, 08 Aug 2014I like nokia 220 but the problem is one How to download WhatApp?Plz.nokia 220 whats apps download?

• umair

this is totely waste product of nokia.....

ajay, 02 Aug 2014bro how 2 download opere mini Viet.vxp operamini maro google me

• Portia

Divyani, 07 Aug 2014Plz download the my nokia 220 whats appI like nokia 220 but the problem is one
How to download WhatApp?

Gooli CP, 07 Aug 2014for UC browser wap.ucweb.com for Opera browser www.opera.comWww.opera.com

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2014Nokia 220 was very bad because this mobile did not downlode the ... moreNice phone with good battery back up

• Gooli CP

ashu, 06 Aug 2014frnds plz send me the link to download opera mini & uc brows... morefor UC browser
wap.ucweb.com
for Opera browser
www.opera.com

• Divyani

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2014Can this phone collect wahtsapp?Plz download the my nokia 220 whats app

• Gangadhar

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2014I want download games.how?nokia not support games

I want download games.how?

• ashu

sai teja, 30 Jul 2014operamini is opening but wat about games it is not suportingfrnds plz send me the link to download opera mini & uc browser to ashunain615@yahoo.in plz

i don't like this mobile it can't download apps or opera mini. Why didi made this mobile? chater st

• sameera

Anonymous, 06 Aug 2014This phone is very bad we cant download any app in thisme too. I don't like this mobile i can't download apps opera mini. Sitt

This phone is very bad we cant download any app in this

• arjun

not supported in games,apps,browsers. nokia220 modul waste, nokia company is cheat company, so dont purchase this phone, samsung company is the best company , so you going to exchange this mobile.

• Tarun

Nani, 03 Aug 2014Frnds how to download images in nokia 220 mobile and How to ins... moreImages,games supported by java does not downloading in Nokia 220.

• Bolu

Please tell me how to download 2go messenger on nokia 220

• Sagar Dey, Guwahati

I was ready to purchase 220, but the comments diverted me to purchase other sets.

• Birendra rajbanshi

Hasan, 03 Aug 2014Bro how to dwonlod opera miniOperamini viet.vxp search now & dowload enjoy