Nokia 230

Nokia 230

How to show the number with contact
Plz any solution

biru, 29 Aug 2016frnds i suggested , you can use samsung 10 cls memory card Firstly thank you very much,
My problem is that wallpaper photo is in card and when i open keylock the phone (a few second) stops (freezing). I mean phone can not read the card and wallpaper dissappers, After that I try to enter memory card but it says the process is unsuccessful. I thought problem is in card but whether it is from being class 10 or the card is damaged. Thus i searched should i buy class 4-6 memory card, but i couldnt find any information ?

If Class 10 runs smoothly the problem arise from my sandisk card it not interested in class name... Microsoft hasnt shared any information about suitable card classes...

• biru

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2016I have problem can anyone help me ? My memorycard sandisk 16gb ... morefrnds i suggested , you can use samsung 10 cls memory card

• Kandahar 1974

I'll try a decent review of Nokia/Microsoft 230.
THE BAD THINGS:
Poor operating system(but easy for everyone to use).
Ridiculous messaging files and settings.
No wi-fi.
Not enough internal memory.
Don't support many letters when you write a contact.
No 3g.
THE GOOD THINGS:
Excellent design as always by Nokia.
Very lightweight and very slim so it is very suitable for your pocket and your hands.
Superb quality built for it's money with aluminium back cover.
Good battery.
The screen is very pleasant with reasonable brightness.
Moreover the screen is big considering it's a device with physical keyboard.
Cameras are decent and both with flash but the back flash can be used also as a torchlight.
It plays you tube in real time video streaming in 2g.
Unbeliavably comfortable texting because buttons are soft and very well spaced.It's one of the best feature phones for heavy texters.
Radio fm:I listened to the radio stations by the loudspeaker and the sound was excellent-clear and loud!
The opera mini browser is good and the opera store is also good with some free games.
I downloaded for example games like brickchallenge,jungleblockspuzzle,penalty kicks and many others.Once i downloaded them there was no need to use the network to play them and that's good.There a lot of interesting apps.
I haven't tried to use whatsapp.Others say 230 support it and others says not.I dont know to tell you.
Overall i am very satisfied and certainly this is a good basic phone with some extras for entertainment.Remember it's a feature phone and it is a good one...

• Bholanath

Sir I bought a Nokia 230 dual sim product. It's a excellent product. But I forgot security code after changing the default code 12345. Please advise what to do.

Can it support conference of calls?
Does it have home and office numbers?
Does it store directly on SD card?
How can its software be upgraded?

• sande james

Can this phone support a conference of calls? Can it store more it support more than one number on one name ie home no,office no ? Can it store directly on SD card?

• wahid Khan

i like nokia 230 mobile but its battery backup is not to good ...nd other thinks is good ..............

Anonymous, 22 Aug 2016Hello can anyone help me please ? What kind of memory cards are... morePlease can anyone help me ? Can you suggest suitable memory card / class ?

• Internt

AnonD-573747, 18 Aug 2016Is there any facility of Messenger & Whatsapp in Nokia 230?Internet

• Umaga

Bad phone music player is worst than any other mobile ,no playlist,no search option.what the fu... Is nokia making for people .cant download any other app because nokia apps which are also worst already installed as per price is concerned it is costly phne without features

• somu

Darcy D Neto-ARIS, 15 Aug 2016I agree it's a good phone,reliable for everyday use with good ba... morecan u download facebook mobile apps in nokia 230? i cant dwnld it pls help

• Somu

I can't download facebook mobile apps in nokia 230, why?

Hello can anyone help me please ?
What kind of memory cards are supported in this phone ? Particularlarly which classes ?
My memorycard sandisk 16gb 10 class micro sd and nokia 230 sometimes dont read memory card. Unfortunately I restart the phone and it can read. Hoping, the problem arises from card

• BABA

please mention battery model number/model for nokia 230

• Ankit

Where is SAR value ??
Even Nokia 220 has very high SAR value!!

• peda

nokia e52 has wifi and it is a far better choice than this

Is there any facility of Messenger & Whatsapp in Nokia 230?

what kind of memory cards are supported in this phone ?
Which one is the best harmony with nokia 230 please suggest ?
I hope my problem is in the card

I have problem can anyone help me ?
The problem is in the phone or memory card i dont know, did anyone see same problem ?