Nokia 230

Nokia 230

nokia 230 ,iam unable to sync my phone numbers sim 1 and sim 2 with phone memory,please help

Gbite, 07 Jul 2016My phone is not installing whatsapp for nokia asha 230 so what c... moreI Like nokia230

• Abhi

How to set an alaram,am unable to find it,help me

• Gbite

My phone is not installing whatsapp for nokia asha 230 so what can i do please

Is it whatsapping ?

• Padme

Can you install Waze?

• Domrey

Nikky, 29 Jun 2016Is there opera on it?Yes, Opera Mini.

• Karthikeyan

Dear all,I feel the Nokia has gone to their previous level... This particular 230 is not a thing to buy....I observed the following: 1. Very cumbersome contact entry....2. You can't add more numbers in a single contact... 3. There is no inbox or outbox in SMS very confusing..4.After selfie you can't store it...5. They tried to change the features but alas it is not better than any Nokia previous versions...5.I recommend for anybody DONT EVER BUY THIS 230 and waste your money....

sami, 30 Jun 2016 can whatsApp work on this phone ?No

AnonD-551518, 21 Jun 2016How to run whatsapp is it runs watsapp?

• Sonia.

Fantastic phone! Too Good! I purchased it for my uncle and I am really amazed with it. I would suggest every one to buy this excellent phone. Nokia is the best!

• sami

can whatsApp work on this phone ?

• Ahmad

also wi fi are necessary for n if hd player inculcating then its awesome

• Nikky

Is there opera on it?

• Abrar Ahmed

Overall mobile is exellent but need more functions ..example two led notification lights .one green for signals and 2nd red for msgs calls charging notifications and work 12hour +24hours..night time 12 hours.thnks

• Nomi

Guddu, 21 Jun 2016Launch phone with. . . *2.8 inch dis. Only with metallic unbody... moreYeah your sggetion is right +lead notification light in two colours one green for signal two red for other indications.

• syd

If Nokia 230 come up with Whatsapp app. support will be more attractive. Pls look into it the possiblity. Thanks

hey friends i have bought this phone 2 days back and its a great little phone. I have a question, right now I am adding contacts in phone memory and I have manually added around 120 contacts that I had. Now I can back up the contacts within phone and restore aslo, but I want to know how to copy all contacts from phone to computer.

• Rani.

I purchased this phone for my dad and gifted him on his birthday. He is very happy with it. Nokia 230 is really an excellent phone. Thanks Nokia. Keep it up!

• Aatish Kumar Thakur

It is a very good phone.